Roeder out campaigners

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

Maybe its time that things changed in the stadium then.

Get a bit of organisation and show the fat kunt how much we hate him.

Have you ever heard anyone back him as a good chairman ? If we can generate a sizeable anti-shepherd approach then the majority will follow and the fat kunt might get the message.

The fans in the stadium are apathetic by and large tbh, there will never be a mass protest. Even before Souness went the protests weren't that bad.

they were ... relatively speaking though.

That has got to be Souness' biggest achievement (in terms of task difficulty) making so many fans totally apathetic.

The fans in the stadium are apathetic by and large tbh, there will never be a mass protest. Even before Souness went the protests weren't that bad.

That has got to be Souness' biggest achievement (in terms of task difficulty) making so many fans totally apathetic.

Apathy is the only thing that will force Shepherd's hand actually, in terms of low attendances.

I think you're all a bunch of loons tbh.

It's like none of you have got any long term memory FFS

Do none of you remember that he was our only choice after Soumess? Who was incidentaly our only choice after SBR

you name me a single club who has had any success from changing manager EVERY SEASON FFS

And don't turn this thread into a FF debate, as it's patently obvious he is the probem. Thats part of the reason for this thread tbh. Just demanding Roeders replacement is lunacy.

only choice??? your an idiot.  Also, name a top club who continuously appoints rubbish, incompetent managers.  you cant seriously tell me you still want him in the job?  he's a joke of a manager and should never have been appointed in the first place.  golden rule, never appoint caretaker managers.  remember the last time we did that?  we got fking relegated (or so ive been told) after playing in europe the previous season.

once again, sorry for having an opinion on an inadequate manager.

I'm an idiot?

I'm not talking about who you might have wanted for the job. I'm talking about who came

You seriously think it is a coincedence that we have only been able to appoint 2 shit managers after sacking SBR and the club has done shite?

and don't give me any crap about people weren't approached, of course they were. This is a club which managed to get ex Liverpool and Chelsea managers FFS

you think a champions league manager is just going to materialise out of thin air? FFS

You think NUFC looks anything more than a poison apple to any half decent manager out there, due in no small part to the short sighted lunacy and hysteria of some of the fans?

At last you've said something I agree with. You must be a bloody idiot if you think Roeder was the "only" one we could have appointed, let alone the best, just look at his record ffs!

He has us playing with no passion, no spirit, no direction and no shape. Can you honestly say you can see how/what he is trying to do out there?  If I could see anything, any signs, I'd give him more time but to be honest, Souy had us playing better and that is saying something! 

youve totally missed my point

Roeder was the only choice out there for us. NOBODY else WANTS the job FFS

we COULD have appointed alex feguson. COULD is not DID in REALITY

I haven't missed your point. You're an idiot if you really think Roeder was the only choice. The easy option, the cheap option but not the only option.

Invicta, the fans would've waited if we got someone good in. even if they wouldn't wait, so what? it's the chairman's job to make the right decisions long-term even if it pisses off a few morons in the short term. what are they going to do anyway? burn an effigy of fat fred? im sure that would've hurt him to the deepest core.  :roll:

Well Invicta mate, if at this point, you still don't see how shite Glenn is and how he is never the man to lead us then you perhaps will never see it.

Although I agree with you that changing managers practically every season will not do us any good but leaving Roeder in charge will acutally bring about more harm then good. We are on an uncontrollable downward spiral at the moment and Roeder seems to have no clue whatsoever on how to stop it.

It has to be done. ROEDER OUT!!!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Apathy is the only thing that will force Shepherd's hand actually, in terms of low attendances.

I think non attendance is not a form of apathy for Toon fans

it is a bold statement for most imho

got anything else to say? FFS

Odd that - "FFS" would be the abrieviated form of reaction to an idiot who can't see the wood for the trees such as yourself.

Nice guy he may be, good manager - or even passable "championship" manager for that matter - he damn well is NOT.

You support him.

Damn few others are daft enough to now.

Guest Invicta_Toon

got anything else to say? FFS

Odd that - "FFS" would be the abrieviated form of reaction to an idiot who can't see the wood for the trees such as yourself.

Nice guy he may be, good manager - or even passable "championship" manager for that matter - he damn well is NOT.

You support him.

Damn few others are daft enough to now.

I don't support him you fucking mong, can't you read?

I am saying what is the point of getting rid of him when it is patently obvious from the souness and roeder appointments that there is noone else half decent who wants the job, coupled with amazement at the fact some of the idiots seem to think changing manager every season is a sure fire route to success

where is your source that 3 in 4 fans wanted Roeder btw?

Invicta, the fans would've waited if we got someone good in. even if they wouldn't wait, so what? it's the chairman's job to make the right decisions long-term even if it pisses off a few morons in the short term. what are they going to do anyway? burn an effigy of fat fred? im sure that would've hurt him to the deepest core.  :roll:

Might have done if we made it out of Greggs pasties - seeing that many go up in flames would surely have at least brought a tear to his eye..... rimshot.gif

people seriously think replacing Roeder with Curbishly will transform NUFC

abso ****ing deluded tbh.

You'd be calling for his head within a year

Definitely not Curbishly.He is a better manager than Roeder obviously,but we will still be a mid table team.

At Charlton he was working with a substantially inferior squad and made them a comfortable mid-table side, Ian Dowie is proving that was some accomplishment. Ofcourse he wouldn't be my dream appointment, but certainly a realistic one, i think he'd thrive at a bigger club, with bigger players, expectations. At very least Curbishley would give the club stability, something we've desperately lacked in recent times. We're simply not going to attract a Hiddink or Hitzfeld, someone who could turn us into a comfortable top 6, challenging for top 4 side, within a season.

Who would you like to see brought in? Because although i think we're too good individually to be relegated... Roeder appears to be doing his best job to make us candidates. Remind me, who was incharge of the last club relegated with excellent individuals? bluedead.gif

I'm an idiot?

I'm not talking about who you might have wanted for the job. I'm talking about who came

You seriously think it is a coincedence that we have only been able to appoint 2 shit managers after sacking SBR and the club has done shite?

and don't give me any crap about people weren't approached, of course they were. This is a club which managed to get ex Liverpool and Chelsea managers FFS

you think a champions league manager is just going to materialise out of thin air? FFS

You think NUFC looks anything more than a poison apple to any half decent manager out there, due in no small part to the short sighted lunacy and hysteria of some of the fans?

Invicta,

I think I agree with you but you're crap at getting your point over.  Th only thing I don't agree with is the fans being a reason for a good manager not coming, I think the opposite, we're the only reason we'd get a top manager at this club.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Definitely not Curbishly.He is a better manager than Roeder obviously,but we will still be a mid table team.

At Charlton he was working with a substantially inferior squad and made them a comfortable mid-table side, Ian Dowie is proving that was some accomplishment. Ofcourse he wouldn't be my dream appointment, but certainly a realistic one, i think he'd thrive at a bigger club, with bigger players, expectations. At very least Curbishley would give the club stability, something we've desperately lacked in recent times. We're simply not going to attract a Hiddink or Hitzfeld, someone who could turn us into a comfortable top 6, challenging for top 4 side, within a season.

Who would you like to see brought in? Because although i think we're too good individually to be relegated... Roeder appears to be doing his best job to make us candidates. Remind me, who was incharge of the last club relegated with excellent individuals? bluedead.gif

I can't see anyone wanting to come - that's the point of the thread tbh.

You really think AC is up to the ridiculous demands of Toon fans. You think he knows how to handle international players? Exactly how many times were Chartlon in UEFA competition or reached a cup semi? You think he's turned down the plenty of other jobs of his level that have been vacant because he's been waiting for a call from FF?

You really think AC is up to the ridiculous demands of Toon fans. You think he knows how to handle international players? Exactly how many times were Chartlon in UEFA competition or reached a cup semi?

You talk as if the current manager meets those requirements. People point to the fact Curbishley never took Charlton to the next level, remember he had been in the job for 15 years - i imagine he had trouble motivating himself at that point, nevermind the players.

You think he's turned down the plenty of other jobs of his level that have been vacant because he's been waiting for a call from FF?

Are you trying to say no other clubs are interested in him?

'Alan Curbishley is just 10 days from being the most wanted manager in football - when a secret clause in his severance package from Charlton runs out and lets him work again. Middlesbrough, Newcastle and West Ham are all monitoring his situation.'

Guest Invicta_Toon

You really think AC is up to the ridiculous demands of Toon fans. You think he knows how to handle international players? Exactly how many times were Chartlon in UEFA competition or reached a cup semi?

You talk as if the current manager meets those requirements. People point to the fact Curbishley never took Charlton to the next level, remember he had been in the job for 15 years - i imagine he had trouble motivating himself at that point, nevermind the players.

or he had reached the limit of his abilities?

You think he's turned down the plenty of other jobs of his level that have been vacant because he's been waiting for a call from FF?

Are you trying to say no other clubs are interested in him?

i'm saying he's not interested in other clubs. He's certainly not waiting for us

'Alan Curbishley is just 10 days from being the most wanted manager in football - when a secret clause in his severance package from Charlton runs out and lets him work again. Middlesbrough, Newcastle and West Ham are all monitoring his situation.'

I don't want him at the helm anymore, he's not good enough. But I don't feel hatred like I did with Souness, where he was a prick Roeder is a decent bloke just not very good at managing.

I don't want him at the helm anymore, he's not good enough. But I don't feel hatred like I did with Souness, where he was a prick Roeder is a decent bloke just not very good at managing.