The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moyesy obviously likes him.

I think we'll go for him depending what money we've got to spend.

would that be moysey's dilemma? arshavin or fernandes?

Would fit well in a 4-5-1 in behind the Yak in a floating roll.

Guest alex

Like arshavin's seen Keegan's interview ffs. Is sky sports news popular behind the iron curtain?

Well, the Iron Curtain doesn't really exist anymore but I take your point ;)

Moyesy obviously likes him.

I think we'll go for him depending what money we've got to spend.

would that be moysey's dilemma? arshavin or fernandes?

I think we're just trying to get another loan for Fernandes regardless. The midfield is the priority this summer, needs some major work in the centre.

Like arshavin's seen Keegan's interview ffs. Is sky sports news popular behind the iron curtain?

Well, the Iron Curtain doesn't really exist anymore but I take your point ;)

That's what they want you to think.

wasnt particularly impressed by him. good pass on the first goal but i dont think he looks good enough as a player. when watching last night i saw no better than a koumas. compare it to ronaldo. when ronaldo gets the ball you rise up because he always looks dangerous even if he picked the ball up in a right back position. arshavin didnt look particulalry dangerous to me and i would say dyer was better than him in the positionn he was playing last night. dyer was more direct and opened things up more whereas this guy sat back and played the easy passes. passed well but didntt look like the sort who could open defences. also off the flanks his crossing was as a bad as geremi. wouldnt be a big step up in quality in my opinion.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

wasnt particularly impressed by him. good pass on the first goal but i dont think he looks good enough as a player. when watching last night i saw no better than a koumas. compare it to ronaldo. when ronaldo gets the ball you rise up because he always looks dangerous even if he picked the ball up in a right back position. arshavin didnt look particulalry dangerous to me and i would say dyer was better than him in the positionn he was playing last night. dyer was more direct and opened things up more whereas this guy sat back and played the easy passes. passed well but didntt look like the sort who could open defences. also off the flanks his crossing was as a bad as geremi. wouldnt be a big step up in quality in my opinion.

OMG.

WUM surely?

WUMzilla

Guest Knightrider

We were in attendance last night, or rather someone from Newcastle United was in the stands, I know that much. Based on that one match alone, I'd take both Cuellar and Arshavin who were both outstanding and exactly what we need. Mind, I've seen both play a few times now so I'm fairly confident saying this.

Cuellar reads the game so well, positioning excellent, powerful and dominant in the air, doesn't rush in but can obviously tackle, composed on the ball if not exactly great at playing the ball out. I like the look of him a lot.

Arshavin had a quiet game I thought in general yet tellingly, was the difference, or rather his cunning use of the ball and his ability to ghost into space were. He is also very quick and looks a smashing player, just what we need in our own attack.

Denisov and Tymoschuk also impressed, where as for Rangers I thought Davis and Hemdani played well, although Davis who I think we've been linked with in the past, isn't anything special.

We were in attendance last night, or rather someone from Newcastle United was in the stands, I know that much. Based on that one match alone, I'd take both Cuellar and Arshavin who were both outstanding and exactly what we need. Mind, I've seen both play a few times now so I'm fairly confident saying this.

Cuellar reads the game so well, positioning excellent, powerful and dominant in the air, doesn't rush in but can obviously tackle, composed on the ball if not exactly great at playing the ball out. I like the look of him a lot.

Arshavin had a quiet game I thought in general yet tellingly, was the difference, or rather his cunning use of the ball and his ability to ghost into space were. He is also very quick and looks a smashing player, just what we need in our own attack.

Denisov and Tymoschuk also impressed, where as for Rangers I thought Davis and Hemdani played well, although Davis who I think we've been linked with in the past, isn't anything special.

He's had better games TBH! Felt the game passed him by! Agree with the other players tho!