Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

No he wasn't. Do people really believe we've sold Emre for 9.5m? :lol:

How do you know he wasn't.  Know him do you? 

I also realise its highly unlikely Emre went for that but it might be higher than you'd expect.  From what I've heard we went in for Turan offering Emre + cash. Fener found out and put in a higher offer than Galatasaray valued Emre and he went there.

He wasn't even at the club when we sold Dyer :lol:

He wasn't at tottenham when he got them Ramos either.

Oh. My. Word.

Go and take a look at yourself for the love of all that is holy

Me?  Whats your problem?  I'm just saying you can't say he wasn't unless you know. 

I also realise its highly unlikely Emre went for that but it might be higher than you'd expect.  From what I've heard we went in for Turan offering Emre + cash. Fener found out and put in a higher offer than Galatasaray valued Emre and he went there.

So let me get this straight, he wasn't at the club yet he got us a better price from West Ham for Dyer? Sure :lol:

kept luton to under £200,000 for supermac aswell

I like it how this turns from me making a comment to everyone trying to take the piss for suggesting something thats not beyond the realms of possibility yet its ok for people to sit there w*****g off when we get linked to world class superstars.

So let me get this straight, he wasn't at the club yet he got us a better price from West Ham for Dyer? Sure :lol:

kept luton to under £200,000 for supermac aswell

I like it how this turns from me making a comment to everyone trying to take the piss for suggesting something thats not beyond the realms of possibility yet its ok for people to sit there w*****g off when we get linked to world class superstars.

Keep biting it's funny.

Oh. My. Word.

Go and take a look at yourself for the love of all that is holy

Me?  Whats your problem?  I'm just saying you can't say he wasn't unless you know. 

:lol: So you think it's quite likely that someone not associated with the club helped us get a higher transfer free from another club that he has nothing to do with. Seriously?

http://www.vincent.wa.gov.au/cproot/446/15447/doggrowl.jpg

No need to bring your family into this.

Nice real level of maturity although, I also come across like 12 year old from my last posts also.  Still maintain my original point in that it seems Jimenez is doing a good job.  If indeed it is him who negoatiates said deals irrespective of the Dyer scenario of which I can't be arsed to argue about anymore.

says up to 8million in chron. probably initial 5 with other fees depending on turkey's performance at euros and appearances in shirt. possibly their progress in champs league as well.

what...how....whe....eh ?

just having a guess, i mean there is no way they are paying an 8 million fee straight up. we might have put in euro performance because obviously if they reach the semi's then it will be largely down to him = value increase which wouldnt be reflected in one off payment.

aye righto :idiot2:

Newcastle United'ın Arda Turan'ın bonservisi için yaptığı 12 milyon sterlinlik teklif, Galatasaray yönetiminin kafasını karıştırdı. Başkan Adnan Polat'ın "Geniş bir kadromuz olsun istiyoruz. Gitmek isteyeni zorla tutmayız. Ama kimseyi satmayı düşünmüyoruz" şeklindeki açıklamasına rağmen, sarı-kırmızılı yönetim, İngiliz ekibine, "Avrupa Futbol Şampiyonası'ndan sonra bir daha görüşelim" mesajını iletti. Gelecek sezon hem Turkcell Süper Lig'de hem de Şampiyonlar Ligi'nde başarılı olmak istedikleri için kadrodan fire vermemeyi planlayan yöneticiler, yine de, mutlaka takımda kalmasını istedikleri 21 yaşındaki Arda Turan için gelen bu astronomik teklifi değerlendirmeyi ciddi olarak düşünüyorlar.

They seem to have something about us every day.

Newcastle United'ın Arda Turan'ın bonservisi için yaptığı 12 milyon sterlinlik teklif, Galatasaray yönetiminin kafasını karıştırdı. Başkan Adnan Polat'ın "Geniş bir kadromuz olsun istiyoruz. Gitmek isteyeni zorla tutmayız. Ama kimseyi satmayı düşünmüyoruz" şeklindeki açıklamasına rağmen, sarı-kırmızılı yönetim, İngiliz ekibine, "Avrupa Futbol Şampiyonası'ndan sonra bir daha görüşelim" mesajını iletti. Gelecek sezon hem Turkcell Süper Lig'de hem de Şampiyonlar Ligi'nde başarılı olmak istedikleri için kadrodan fire vermemeyi planlayan yöneticiler, yine de, mutlaka takımda kalmasını istedikleri 21 yaşındaki Arda Turan için gelen bu astronomik teklifi değerlendirmeyi ciddi olarak düşünüyorlar.

They seem to have something about us every day.

12 million sterling offered perhaps? And based the earlier stories I think that matches Galatasaray's asking price too iirc.

this is all bullshit galatasaray are a club in financal problems they would accept 12 million euros if they are offered with more money depeding on getting in to europe or something. its pretty obvious newcastle are not interested in him as they still havent contacted his agent which is the same agent as emre.

its just going over old news must of been a slow day, newcastle offered 12 million and the galatasaray board finds it tempting but they dont want to sell any players and would like to wait for the euro 2008 to finish before meeting, they want to be successful in next years champions league and thats one of the reasons which they want to keep arda.

It bargains with sterlinlik where it produces 12 millions of good cypress core of tour moment that blaze of Newcastle United, Galatasaray blended with its head of the administration. Principal Adnan Polat "we want to be your water to one Constitution Uz broadly. Go Be Ey Eni We are gripping with constraint.

It bargains with sterlinlik where it produces 12 millions of good cypress core of tour moment that blaze of Newcastle United, Galatasaray blended with its head of the administration. Principal Adnan Polat "we want to be your water to one Constitution Uz broadly. Go Be Ey Eni We are gripping with constraint.

Now i understand ;D

Guest Jawesome

What the fuck is this shit?  Can anyone actually read this fucking pathetic attempt at the English language?

says up to 8million in chron. probably initial 5 with other fees depending on turkey's performance at euros and appearances in shirt. possibly their progress in champs league as well.

what...how....whe....eh ?

just having a guess, i mean there is no way they are paying an 8 million fee straight up. we might have put in euro performance because obviously if they reach the semi's then it will be largely down to him = value increase which wouldnt be reflected in one off payment.

aye righto :idiot2:

well i doubt they are going to pay £8m upfront you dipstick. still dont believe the fee quoted though.

as i posted when i quoted the fee originally .."surely not" but i find it highly unlikely anything will be built that has anything to do with the turkish national team....in fact it's a bit bonkers.

Guest sicko2ndbest

in a brief summary he translates......

It looks like that "Arda Turan" eventually may come to Newcastle. After yesterday's GS (galatasaray) board meeting they decided to sell him and NUFC has already asked for him about £12M Euro by a fax letter sent 3 days ago, according to this breaking news! GS needs money so this can be a good deal.