Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest shearer_206

From wor mate wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eren_Derdiyok

Eren Derdiyok (born June 12, 1988) is a Swiss footballer who currently plays as striker in the Swiss Super League for FC Basel. He also holds Turkish citizenship.

In April 2008, he was quoted in saying he would love to play in the same team as Newcastle United striker Michael Owen sparking rumours that he could be set to move to England.

another young-ish promising-ish player linked to us.  As long as he's not the Swiss/Turkish Shola, he's welcome here.

Fits Ashley's criteria then. Im more than happy for us to take a gamble on a youngster, as long as we are not paying Hugo Viana prices. This guy sounds alright, and at 6ft 3 he could well be a usefull player for us.

Cheers for the info, like the MO bit, anyone we know put that in there!  :pow:

3.25m euros? That's not much is it? Must be crap.

Exactly.  We might as well bid 10, then he's more likely to cut it in the prem  O0

I like your ambition.

The old board would have bid €11m though

Gala are playing a dangerous game and I think we are right to call their bluff.

If they are in really in need of money as has been alluded to by some familiar with the club, then can they really afford to wait till after the Euros?

If anything goes awry with Turan during the tournament either no one will buy him, or the bids for him will be much lower, which would be a big blow for them. After the Euros they will also have a lot less time to pursue their targets which a large chunk of the Turan transfer fee will surely go towards.

I think we hold all the cards in this one and are going about things the right way, if we are truly in for him.

Guest Montana187

Hey Guys,

keep on dreaming  :angel:

Arda Turan will not come 2 NFC for 12 million EUR!

Look at him on saturday against Protugal!

My opinion is, that gala will sell him, but after EURO 2008.

Because his price after the EURO 2008 will not be under 20 mio EUR!

That´s the only reason why Gala don´t sell him before the big tournament!

I read every day the turkish newspaper. They´re allways talking about bullshit!

I would never trust in this fuxxxx newspaper! They´re dreaming 2!  >:D just like u!

Guest shearer_206

Hey Guys,

I would never trust in this fuxxxx newspaper! They´re dreaming 2!  >:D just like u!

So your clearly a person 'in the know'... How good is this guy, is he a lot beter then Emre for examle? Is there a player in the Premier League who has comparisons to Arda?

Call me blind, but I've heard more hype surrounding Nuri Sahin than I have of Adra Turan!

Hey Guys,

Can Gala afford not to sell him though? Have they got a decent amount of money anyway and therefore feel they can afford to wait till after the tournament?

What happens if he doesn't play well, or if he gets injured? Is that a risk they can truly afford to take.

Even Modric was sold before the tourney, and considering the hype around him and the potential he had to attract bigger clubs after a good tourney, it was a risk his former club weren't willing to take.

We shall see soon enough.

Guest Daishi

Hey Guys,

Here we go again.

Didn't we have this influx when we signed Emre, and when we were very closely linked to Anelka too?

On another point.  If we apparently put in a bid for Modric which was made up of 2 payments of £6.75m, then I would imagine that a bid for Turan of £8m may well be in one sum.

£8m, straight up, in one lump, would be very tempting for a club strapped for cash

Guest geordienorway

Montana187: Can you translate this? Cheers.

Fener, Arda’yı istedi

SPOR SERVİSİ

Başkan Aziz Yıldırım’ın dün Ankara’da düzenlenen Futbol Federasyonu Olağan Mali Genel Kurulu’nda bir araya geldiği Galatasaray Başkanı Adnan Polat’a, milli oyuncuyu transfer etmek istediklerini bildirdiği, ancak olumsuz yanıt aldığı öğrenildi

Habere yorum yaz

Arkadaşına gönder

Sitene ekle

Sayfayı yazdır

Fenerbahçe Başkanı Aziz Yıldırım’ın, Emre Belözoğlu’nun transferinden sonra ikinci adımını Ankara’da attığı ve Galatasaray’dan, Arda Turan’ı istediği öğrenildi.

FBTV’de önceki gün yaptığı açıklamalarda, Galatasaray’ın, Aurelio’ya teklif götüreceği hatırlatılması üzerine, “Alabiliyorlarsa, alsınlar. Artık bu tür konuları aşmamız lazım” diyen Yıldırım’ın, Galatasaray Başkanı Adnan Polat ile bir araya geldiği ve Arda’ya talip olduklarını ilettiği iddia edildi. Polat’ın da, 2012’ye kadar sözleşmesi olan Arda ile ilgili bu öneriyi geri çevirdiği bildirildi.

Galatasaray Başkanı Adnan Polat, Fenerbahçe’nin Arda ile ilgili böyle bir teklif yapıp yapmadığına ilişkin MİLLİYET’in sorduğu soruya “Hayır. Böyle bir görüşme olmadı” yanıtı verirken, Fenerbahçe yönetiminin sessiz kalması dikkat çekti.

Arda Turan için daha önce de İngiliz kulüpleri devreye girmiş ve 10 milyon euronun üzerinde bonservis ücreti önermişlerdi. Ancak Galatasaray Kulübü dün de yaptığı açıklamayla Arda’nın hiçbir kulübe transferine izin verilmeyeceğini ifade etmişti.

Bu arada Adnan Polat Ankara’da, Aurelio’yu almak gibi bir niyetleri olmadığını da vurguladı, “Ne kendisi, ne menajeri, ne kulübüyle hiçbir görüşmemiz olmadı. Önder Turacı için de bize teklif menajerinden geldi. Şu anda kesinleşmiş kararımız yok, ama konuya bakıyor ve görüşüyoruz” dedi.

Polat, Crown Plaza’daki şampiyonluk balosundaki konuşmasında ise “Transfer komitemiz pazar günü teknik direktöre imza attırabilir. Arda’yla ilgili söylentiler de var. Biz esir ticareti yapmıyoruz. Galatasaray formasını giymek istemeyen, gitmek isteyen ve almak isteyen varsa kimseyi zorla tutmayız. Ama şu anda formayı giymek istemeyen kimse yok. Biz almak istediğimizi de alırız” ifadelerini de kullandı

Hey Guys,

keep on dreaming  :angel:

I would never trust in this fuxxxx newspaper! They´re dreaming 2!  >:D just like u!

Bollocks. Their president has already said he would accept 13 million euros. If someone pays 20 million i'll give you a biscuit. Maybe it will be more than 13 after the tournament, but not that much more.

Hey Guys,

You're right, it'll be about 13 million Euro's :)

:lol:

To be fair, I don't think there are a whole load of clubs who will spend more than £10m on an unproven player. He might look good in Turkey or even in the Euro, but then Viana looked great till he had to play in a much tougher environment. The Newcastle bid is a generous one for a player at that age. I'm not sure even if he has a great Euro tourney that the price will go up much more than that.

Guest Montana187

Invasion? Dont make me laugh guys  :idiot2:

I´m not from Turkey, but I´m also a Gala fan! And i like NFC. And this for long years.

So you ask something about Arda and I answered it! Be serious guys!

@geordienorway

Do u think I´m a translator? Go 2 a turkish translation office. Pay ur money and the you will get ur translation. Stupido!

Vielleicht kann ja einer von Euch Spaßvögeln Deutsch. Würde mir ein wenig leichter fallen!  O0

Hey Guys,

You're right, it'll be about 13 million Euro's :)

:lol:

To be fair, I don't think there are a whole load of clubs who will spend more than £10m on an unproven player. He might look good in Turkey or even in the Euro, but then Viana looked great till he had to play in a much tougher environment. The Newcastle bid is a generous one for a player at that age. I'm not sure even if he has a great Euro tourney that the price will go up much more than that.

Frequent viewer of the Sporting Lisbon reserves were you? ;)