The REALLY stupid rumour thread: Berbatov

Parky

I think this relates to a caller to Talksh*te mid morning.  There's a number of threads going on about it.

One thread started......Newcash fan says on radio that he has it on good authority that Cashley will sign Berbatov for £20m(claims Berbie is a lifelong newcash supporter). You could actually hear the 2 hosts giggling in the background.

The next post was ........ Is there any way we could plant this fake rumour on newcastle boards?   Just so it takes momentum and they actually start believing it......

I know some here can get on, the link is

http://coys.sportsmaestros.com/index.php?showtopic=97617

It's a windup, ignore it.

If it is expect a rumour war.

I think this relates to a caller to Talksh*te mid morning.  There's a number of threads going on about it.

One thread started......Newcash fan says on radio that he has it on good authority that Cashley will sign Berbatov for £20m(claims Berbie is a lifelong newcash supporter). You could actually hear the 2 hosts giggling in the background.

The next post was ........ Is there any way we could plant this fake rumour on newcastle boards?   Just so it takes momentum and they actually start believing it......

Nailed on true then.

he's not worth 20m, but i don't think i'd complain too much if he signs.(not that I believe all of this ITK s***)

Easily worth 20m.

I disagree, my friend.

Honestly? He has that special thing about him which makes him worth 20m straight away in my book. Scores a good amount of goals too.

Look, i think he's a bloody good player....but worth 5m more than Alan Shearer?!

Not in imo.

Are you taking the piss here?

I'm not going to take a footballing lesson or advice from someone who used to rate Alan Smith.

Cheers.

Nailed on true then.

Exactly what I was thinking.

mackems.gif

he's not worth 20m, but i don't think i'd complain too much if he signs.(not that I believe all of this ITK s***)

Easily worth 20m.

I disagree, my friend.

Honestly? He has that special thing about him which makes him worth 20m straight away in my book. Scores a good amount of goals too.

Look, i think he's a bloody good player....but worth 5m more than Alan Shearer?!

Not in imo.

mackems.gif

Ok, i'll give it to him because he's got more hair.

No, I just meant you're completely missing the picture saying he's not worth more than Shearer. How long ago was that transfer ffs?

fair point then. Still not convinced he's worth 20m though.

Easily worth 20m.

I disagree, my friend.

Not in imo.

Are you taking the piss here?

I'm not going to take a footballing lesson or advice from someone who used to rate Alan Smith.

Cheers.

You should.

Guest ALNO1

The next post was ........ Is there any way we could plant this fake rumour on newcastle boards?   Just so it takes momentum and they actually start believing it......

That's a closed MB isn't it?

The next post was ........ Is there any way we could plant this fake rumour on newcastle boards?  Just so it takes momentum and they actually start believing it......

they are already after everyone......how can we compete in a rumour war ?

Easily worth 20m.

I disagree, my friend.

Not in imo.

mackems.gif

Ok, i'll give it to him because he's got more hair.

No, I just meant you're completely missing the picture saying he's not worth more than Shearer. How long ago was that transfer ffs?

fair point then. Still not convinced he's worth 20m though.

He is worth 20M but he'll cost alot more than that.  It's not 1973 man. 

We could start a Rumour saying Levy is going to swap Spurs for Man City with Shinawatra and Shinawatra plans to sack Ramos and bring in Robert Mugabe as manager.

We could start a Rumour saying Levy is going to swap Spurs for Man City with Shinawatra and Shinawatra plans to sack Ramos and bring in Robert Mugabe as manager.

Ha ha !

Despite the potential daftness going on here, I wouldn't be surprised if we at least enquire about Berbatov this summer.

I would be surprised if he'd even consider us, like.