Parma v Inter

Keefaz

Guest LucaAltieri

Milan winning now :celb:

There's a shock...

Indeed, Fiorentina winning now :(

Good. Can't stand Milan.

Cannot believe that people think that Ibrahimovic is very overrated, i guess those people haven't seen much of Serie A. IF he was that overrated would clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid and a few other clubs be interested in him?

Cannot believe that people think that Ibrahimovic is very overrated, i guess those people haven't seen much of Serie A. IF he was that overrated would clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid and a few other clubs be interested in him?

Cracking goal today to make it 0-1

Ibrahimovic would be absolutely devestating in a team that has lots of clever, pacey players making runs into the box to feed off him. He's a beast playing with his back to goal.

In a sense he's wasted at Inter, who aren't a very mobile team by any means.

Would be a great signing for Barca, leading the line with Messi, Bojan and Iniesta all playing off him.

Ibrahimovic would be absolutely devestating in a team that has lots of clever, pacey players making runs into the box to feed off him. He's a beast playing with his back to goal.

In a sense he's wasted at Inter, who aren't a very mobile team by any means.

Would be a great signing for Barca, leading the line with Messi, Bojan and Iniesta all playing off him.

:thup:

Ibrahimovic is a great player no doubt, only problem i got with him is he doesnt score on international level, and he doesnt move. Hes like a 20 times better version of Viduka. I hate seeing him not run after a ball he could get...

Ibrahimovic really proved his worth today. Should be looking to move in the summer instead of being surrounded by Cruz etc. Barcelona and Man Utd would be ideal for him. I think Real Madrid are long time admirers of him too..

Any possible acquisition from the Parma squad? Dessena?

Luca Cigarini and Dessena are both great talents. Would be good signings.

Guest gggg

Maybe because he only performs against shite like Parma?

Maybe because he only performs against s**** like Parma?

Well he has never performed against good teams or against any good players, He's no good at all..