Parma v Inter

Keefaz

Calling Zlatan overrated simply means you have no idea what sort of player he is. You mention how many goals he has scored and how many from the spot, but it's actually his skill, touch, control and link-up game with his teammates that makes him what he is. He's never gonna get you 25-30 goals a year on a regular basis, but he is going to make sure goals are created some way or the other.

Shame for Parma like.

Remember the good ol' days of Italian Football (aka Championship Manager <2000) when they were class..

Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Sartor, Paulo Sousa, Dino Baggio, Fuser, Ortega, Conceicao, Crespo, De Vaio, Amoroso etc......

overrated, 1/4 of his goals this season have came from the penalty spot, many pundits think he's overrated, i.e. shearer, o'neill

Just out of interest how many penalties did Shearer score for us?

overrated, 1/4 of his goals this season have came from the penalty spot, many pundits think he's overrated, i.e. shearer, o'neill

How many did he miss? I can remember the one against Sunderland, then one in the 92th minute against Ipswich(?) when the score was 2-2.

Shame for Parma like.

Remember the good ol' days of Italian Football (aka Championship Manager <2000) when they were class..

Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Sartor, Paulo Sousa, Dino Baggio, Fuser, Ortega, Conceicao, Crespo, De Vaio, Amoroso etc......

Yeah I always played as Parma in the old CMs, Ortega was a beast!

How many did he miss? I can remember the one against Sunderland, then one in the 92th minute against Ipswich(?) when the score was 2-2

Actually I'd like to know that too. Off the top of My head I can think of:

- Blackburn H 98/99 League cup

- Everton H 98/99

- Southampton H 99/00

- Sunderland H 00/01

- Fulham A 01/02

- Ipswich H 01/02

- Fulham H 02/03

- Villa H 03/04

- Charlton H 03/04 (knocked in the rebound)

- Wolves H 03/04

How many did he miss? I can remember the one against Sunderland, then one in the 92th minute against Ipswich(?) when the score was 2-2

- Everton H 98/99

- Southampton H 99/00

- Sunderland H 00/01

- Fulham A 01/02

- Ipswich H 01/02

- Fulham H 02/03

- Villa H 03/04

- Wolves H 03/04

Partizan in the shoot-out? Quite possibly his biggest miss considering it wouldn't have went to sudden-death had he scored.

You should look up on youtube when Zamorano was celabrated on Giuseppe Meazza just before he leaves the club to go back to his home country, i still get tears in my eyes when i see that, what a player.

Search for "ZAMORANO SE DESPIDE DEL INTER"

sound is out first but comes back a bit in the clip

Also notice Giacinto Facchetti in the clip giving Zamorano his 1+8 shirt, true Inter legend too R.I.P!

http://www.bighead.cn/uploadimg/ivan_zamorano_back_to_meazza.jpg

- Everton H 98/99

- Southampton H 99/00

- Sunderland H 00/01

- Fulham A 01/02

- Ipswich H 01/02

- Fulham H 02/03

- Villa H 03/04

- Wolves H 03/04

Partizan in the shoot-out? Quite possibly his biggest miss considering it wouldn't have went to sudden-death had he scored.

Well obviously I remember that :( . Was just listing the in game ones.

- Everton H 98/99

- Southampton H 99/00

- Sunderland H 00/01

- Fulham A 01/02

- Ipswich H 01/02

- Fulham H 02/03

- Villa H 03/04

- Wolves H 03/04

Just watched it on the tube, we missed the first three pens ffs. Dyer  :angry: :angry:

- Everton H 98/99

- Southampton H 99/00

- Sunderland H 00/01

- Fulham A 01/02

- Ipswich H 01/02

- Fulham H 02/03

- Villa H 03/04

- Wolves H 03/04

Just watched it on the tube, we missed the first three pens ffs. Dyer  :angry: :angry:

I was sick that night.

Shame for Parma like.

You forgot wor Tino