The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dutch lad Engelaar looks a very tidy player. Big physical presence in the middle of the park too...

He may well be, but after 11 minutes? :lol:

I'm simply making an observation, given that I'd never heard of him before this match. I'm not suggesting we sign him up and he'll be the answer to all of our woes...  :rolleyes:

don´t know. but in sweden telly they talk about that the goal is correct due to the italian guy that are laying behind the goal and that he is "in play". Good game.

don´t know. but in sweden telly they talk about that the goal is correct due to the italian that are laying behind the goal. Good game.

Doesn't count when he's off the field of play, surely?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Only the ref could see the deflection, he has got to ask the linesman in that situation

don´t know. but in sweden telly they talk about that the goal is correct due to the italian that are laying behind the goal. Good game.

Doesn't count when he's off the field of play, surely?

Well the "expert" is saying that it after all should be counted. I don´t know. that is my though too, that it should have counted.

Holland is looking really good.