The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

Shaping up to be a decent game.

Spain just need to concentrate on playing their own game. If they get sucked into a physical battle they'll lose this game.

Spain's full-backs stick out like sore thumbs. Both of em, so clumsy compared to the rest of the team who are the definition of neat.

Ramos is top class tbf.

Seriously..? Did you seem him just there..?

www.onemomentdefinesacareer.com

Spain's full-backs stick out like sore thumbs. Both of em, so clumsy compared to the rest of the team who are the definition of neat.

Ramos is top class tbf.

ZOMG NO A DEFENDER MADE A MISTAKE!!! FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!! HE MUST BE SHIT!!!

Ramos is top class tbf.

Spain's defense has been shakey all tournament to be fair. Russia was all over them for parts of the first game as well. They have that extra bit of quality up top, but in defense their surprisingly weak..

Ramos is top class tbf.

Strange, I clicked on that website and Alex Mathie appeared posing for a snapshot with Danny Cadamateri of all people!

Ramos is top class tbf.

Spain's defense has been shakey all tournament to be fair. Russia was all over them for parts of the first game as well. They have that extra bit of quality up top, but in defense their surprisingly weak..

Its the way they play, don't think Ramos can take any extra criticism for what he's done in E08 tbf.

Edit: Nailed on to balls up bit time now.

Ramos is top class tbf.

Its the way they play, don't think Ramos can take any extra criticism for what he's done in E08 tbf.

I don't know Ramos very well as an individual player to be fair, just as part of this Spanish defensive unit none of them looks very commanding..

Ramos is top class tbf.

I don't know Ramos very well as an individual player to be fair, just as part of this Spanish defensive unit none of them looks very commanding..

I laughed my tits off when Madrid paid all that money for him (he was a right mess, everywhere) but he's come on leaps and bounds over the last two seasons. I never saw him at Sevilla, but he's done really well and really is top class, no doubt about it.