The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

He's going to have a field day at half time. Going to be plenty for him to get his chompers around.

2-0 Russia is my prediction.

Guest optimistic nit

russia don't really seem to have anyone who you can rely on for goals if things aren't going your way (villa) so if they don't go into the first half with the lead i can see greece frustrating them, but hopefully they score an early goal, and assuming greece want to qualify they will need to attack and hopefully russia can win by 2 or 3.

Guest Roland

Elmander, Engelaar, nobody on this forum really were impressed by them when we (NAC Breda) played for the UEFA Cup at St James Park  ;) :)

Elmander, Engelaar, nobody on this forum really were impressed by them when we (NAC Breda) played for the UEFA Cup at St James Park  ;) :)

greetings Rolando. cant even remember who played for Breda tbh! liked the look of elmander at toulouse, but i don't think he is anything special.

Alladyce said a potential goal from spain (was blocked and ended up as a corner) should have been ruled out, had it gone in, because villa (off the field) was in an offside position. (villa made the pass to torres, the shooter, maybe that was relevent somehow, i don't know).

this guy was our fucking manager :lol:

Thanks.

Blatantly on the self-promotion trial.

Fucks sake!

I've watched both games today, and each time i've either gone for a piss or just popped away from the tele someone scores. Not seen a goal 'live' yet all day!