The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Domenech.  :idiot2: Bring Toulalan off, not your only link between midfield and attack. Benzema looks sharp as fuck really, hope he doesn't go to Man Utd.

Just signed a new contract with Lyon.

Bit stupid on his part, that. Could imagine a lot of better clubs are after him, one of those players that just glides past players like they're not even there. Shame Domenech is defensive as anything.

Aye, I agree with you. He was amazing in the CL-games I saw him in, and been decent enough in the Euros, even though he hasn't scored yet. He's one of those players I almost would like to see come to England just so I could see more of him.

Domenech.  :idiot2: Bring Toulalan off, not your only link between midfield and attack. Benzema looks sharp as fuck really, hope he doesn't go to Man Utd.

Bit stupid on his part, that. Could imagine a lot of better clubs are after him, one of those players that just glides past players like they're not even there. Shame Domenech is defensive as anything.

Aye, I agree with you. He was amazing in the CL-games I saw him in, and been decent enough in the Euros, even though he hasn't scored yet. He's one of those players I almost would like to see come to England just so I could see more of him.

:thup:

He'd be devastating at Arsenal imo.

Yup. He's better than that tart Adebayor.

Not a bad effort on the volley there.

At Arsenal, he could really be the new Henry.

Not a bad effort on the volley there.

At Arsenal, he could really be the new Henry.

No he couldn't.

He was class for chelsea, someone who has played in the Prem so knows what it is a bout, would be a good signing. No idea how much you would have to pay though.

We're jizzing over Benzema here, get with the times! :lol:

I still think this rule about yellow cards is bollocks. If you're sent off yes, but there shouldn't be a suspension for two yellow cards in a tournament that only comes around every four fucking years.

I still think this rule about yellow cards is bollocks. If you're sent off yes, but there shouldn't be a suspension for two yellow cards in a tournament that only comes around every four f***ing years.

I agree with this like

I still think this rule about yellow cards is bollocks. If you're sent off yes, but there shouldn't be a suspension for two yellow cards in a tournament that only comes around every four fucking years.

Especially seeing how ridiculous that one for Gattuso just was. Ref Lubos Michel up to his usual nonsense.

Agree.

I also hate straight reds like the one Abidal got. Fair enough if it's outside the penalty-area, but getting a penalty against you and a sending off for a tackle that was barely a yellow anywhere else on the pitch is just ruining the game IMO.