The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

France have been rubbish since Euro 2000 tbh, they didn't even impress in getting to the World Cup final last time out. Couple of scrappy 1-0s and Zidane pulling their bollocks out the fire.

Been leaning towards Spain for the Euros, but if Domenech has got the bottle to go for Gomis & Benzema ahead of Henry & Anelka then I'd be tempted to stick a few quid on France.

Yeah i've been leaning towards France having checked up on the international scene just lately. It'd be interesting to see if Germany can follow up on what was a very promising World Cup. Them and Argentina were the two best teams in that tournament.

Benzema to flop. Feel free to quote me on that.

I'll quote you this, but moving it to this thread, as I reckon it's got more relevance here.

I'd say he was the second best player for France after Ribery. He certainly did enough to show his class, even though he didn't score, and that's more than enough for a 20-year old in his first tournament.

I would say there will be a victory tonight!  if Dutchland don't win, then I would deem it highly probable that Romania could win this one!

If there is a draw between Dutchland and Romania, then my earlier prediction of a victory, would be null and void!

See, you're better at this than most others on here O0

Italy-Holland in the final. Italy grabs it and Holland commit mass suicide on national television.

Should have gone through the motions tonight and they might well end up regretting that.

Italy-Holland in the final. Italy grabs it and Holland commit mass suicide on national television.

They'll meet in the semi-finals should they both win their games. Really hope Spain beat Italy though.

Guest LucaAltieri

Holland won me £46.50  :celb:

Are you old enough to be gambling?  ???

Who says mammy knows about me betting online  :cheesy:

Pretty sure the betting sites need to check your age, like.

Guest LucaAltieri

Who says mammy knows she's betting online  :cheesy:

O0

Then his mam has just won £46... sort of defeats the point, doesn't it?

Mammy's credit card?

MY paypal account using HER BANK DETAILS.

Who says mammy knows about me betting online  :cheesy:

In my name, my paypal account just her bank details. pretty simple tbh.

I dislike Kev just as much as anyone, but what's with the obsession with pointing out his age as soon as he does something he's not supposed to do? It's not like he's the only underage better, ffs.

Guest LucaAltieri

I dislike Kev just as much as anyone, but what's with the obsession with pointing out his age as soon as he does something he's not supposed to do? It's not like he's the only underage better, ffs.

Nowt to do with disliking Kev, just didn't realise the betting sites were so lax.

Yeah, I've put on an accumulator with the help of our local shopkeeper now and then. Won £250 once, which was nice. Although I only put 50p on each time tbh.

Yeah, I've put on an accumulator with the help of our local shopkeeper now and then. Won £250 once, which was nice. Although I only put 50p on each time tbh.

You won £250 on a 50p bet? :kasper:

You won £250 on a 50p bet? :kasper:

Yeah. Did 15 or so matches, I think, came out well.