This is what i HATE about football

Decky

My friends, most of which have never been to see Man Utd play at all, one of which started 'supporting' Man Utd after they won the league last year, claims to be this great fan who LOVES his club. They get the glory of the league and Champions League, they get to say their side won it, they get to celebrate it, they get to rub it in my face. Fucking makes me sick that Newcastle may never see such glory in my life time and these absolute glory hunting cunts get to celebrate year after year.

Guest Stephen927

Got about 5 texts from Manchester United fans born and bred in Newcastle bragging.

Owe a lass £2 now.  :knuppel2: :lol:

My friends, most of which have never been to see Man Utd play at all, one of which started 'supporting' Man Utd after they won the league last year, claims to be this great fan who LOVES his club. They get the glory of the league and Champions League, they get to say their side won it, they get to celebrate it, they get to rub it in my face. Fucking makes me sick that Newcastle may never see such glory in my life time and these absolute glory hunting cunts get to celebrate year after year.

Seen loads of the glory hunting bastards while driving around today.

Seen loads of the glory hunting bastards while driving around today.

Aye, probably fans their whole lives too, or so they would tell you :rolleyes: You just know they realised Man Utd were on the brink of being the best side in world football either last year or 10 years ago, and wanted to be part of it. I just fucking dispise them as football fans.

What I hate about football...

22 cheating bastards diving and rolling around the pitch...

A referee who blows a whistle every time a dive is made...

...but most of all those horrible egotistical, narcissistic, diving. cheating, red shirt wearing, prostitute shagging, media loved, ugly cunts get their hands on the most prestigious trophy in football.

Guest The Libertine

if/when we win a trophy, it will mean infinitely more to us than it does to them. we'll have a genuinely life changing experience, they just have bragging rights.

if/when we win a trophy, it will mean infinitely more to us than it does to them. we'll have a genuinely life changing experience, they just have bragging rights.

:clap:

Guest Coubury

We've got four Villa fans and one Man United fan in our office.

The Man United fan is from Kidderminster. Says it all.

Im from Northern Ireland am i not allowed to support Newcastle?

too true. If we win anything I'll be taking at least the next week off graft regardless of what it is. Newcastle will literally just stop functioning as part of the economy. Would be mental.

too true. If we win anything I'll be taking at least the next week off graft regardless of what it is. Newcastle will literally just stop functioning as part of the economy. Would be mental.

IF we win anything the airport will be shut to passenger traffic as it will be occupied flying in replacemnet livers

Glory hunters are the lowest of the low. They're not real football fans in any way, shape or form.

That's rich coming from a Newcastle fan with a soft spot for Hartlepool.   :lol:

Hardly a fair comparison is it? Newcastle and Man Utd?

The difference being, these people support Man Utd cos they're glory hunting twats. You're hardly one of them, are you? You're just thick as pig shit. ;)

why do you.....out of curiosity ?

Glory hunters are the lowest of the low. They're not real football fans in any way, shape or form.

That's rich coming from a Newcastle fan with a soft spot for Hartlepool.  :lol:

How? :lol:

Hardly a fair comparison is it? Newcastle and Man Utd?

The difference being, these people support Man Utd cos they're glory hunting twats. You're hardly one of them, are you? You're just thick as pig s***. ;)

mackems.gif

I'm thick as pig shit as well, unfortunately.

I'd have to make my way to the city if Newcastle ever won anything. Would feel sick being on a massive high and getting confused looks.

I'm thick as pig s*** as well, unfortunately.

I'd have to make my way to the city if Newcastle ever won anything. Would feel sick being on a massive high and getting confused looks.

i feel that but it's pervers living in newcastle. yes it would be amazing being at wembley or wherever when nufc win something but missing out on being in newcastle for that night would kill it a bit for me.

the 2 cup finals would have been spoilt if we;d won by wtching the trophy being held aloft by fleeing to kings cross to get back in time to get a bit of THE celebration

I'm thick as pig s*** as well, unfortunately.

i feel that but it's pervers living in newcastle. yes it would be amazing being at wembley or wherever when nufc win something but missing out on being in newcastle for that night would kill it a bit for me.

the 2 cup finals would have been spoilt if we;d won by wtching the trophy being held aloft by fleeing to kings cross to get back in time to get a bit of THE celebration

That's what would be so great about winning the league on home turf.

Sigh. :(

I'm sure (guessing) that so many of our lot in London for the night would make up for that.