John Terry - Open Letter To Chelsea Supporters.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest LucaAltieri

I don't like him either but I do feel for him on this occasion.

Aye, he's a tosser but I still don't see why this letter in particular should induce anymore than the usual dose of hatred.

To be fair to him, he maybe thought the Chelsea fans (the honest, old Shed Ender type Chelsea fans) deserved to hear something better coming from the players than the shite attributed to Anelka ealier in the week.

Guest Coubury

If you're going to bring up past misdemeanours, then surely kicking f*** out of someone in a nightclub should get a mention. Nice footage, if anyone remembers it.

Probably getting too much grief but the bloke is definitely a c***.

I don't remember what happened? lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/chelsea-stars-are-cleared-of-assault-at-nightclub-640721.html

He was cleared but only because the CCTV footage was inconclusive regarding who had the bottle. Terry denied it but could be seen throwing punches.

Cunt!

what ever happened to Jody Morris lol

"I have had some amazing support from fans, current and ex players, family and friends and I need to thank everyone for that.  But I am a big man and I take responsibility for us not winning"

What a tosser!  mackems.gif

If you're going to bring up past misdemeanours, then surely kicking f*** out of someone in a nightclub should get a mention. Nice footage, if anyone remembers it.

Probably getting too much grief but the bloke is definitely a c***.

I don't remember what happened? lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/chelsea-stars-are-cleared-of-assault-at-nightclub-640721.html

He was cleared but only because the CCTV footage was inconclusive regarding who had the bottle. Terry denied it but could be seen throwing punches.

c***!

what ever happened to Jody Morris lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jody_Morris  :lol:

Morris has had a bad image over several legal and ethical issues. Chronologically, these include allegations that: he was one of a group of Chelsea players who drunkenly abused American tourists at Heathrow Airport within hours of the 9/11 attacks on New York City and the Pentagon;[10]that he was involved in a drunken brawl (in 2002);[11] that he sexually assaulted two women, raping one of them (in 2003),[12] both for which the charges were dropped.[13] He was also arrested for drunk-driving on November 1, 2006, after driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Morris, who had one previous conviction for drunk-driving, was disqualified from driving for four years, given 80 hours community service and a two-year suspended jail sentence.[14]

legend :lol: :lol:

Could you imagine the fuss made HAD Terry hit that penalty in? Mr Chelsea leads Chelsea to glory. It would have been known to be the John Terry Champions League final, some wankers would have been calling for a knighthood.

The open letter  is rubbish really, if any Chelsea fans think they deserve an apology then they are a joke. The guy was going to score or miss, it doesn't take away what he has done for the club.

i'm no John Terry fan but this open letter is no worse than Taylor licking the arse of every nufc fan every other week. At least Terry isn't an embarrassment week in week out

:lol:

The most shoe-horned point i think i've ever seen.

Guest LucaAltieri

An open letter to the fans ! Fuck me, I remember the days when a Pizza Hut advert would have done the trick....

Or at least Bull Boys Shoes (get the power on your feet!)

i'm no John Terry fan but this open letter is no worse than Taylor licking the arse of every nufc fan every other week. At least Terry isn't an embarrassment week in week out

:lol:

The most shoe-horned point i think i've ever seen.

Quite shocked Ronaldo doesn't like Taylor, surprised he hasn't mentioned it before.

I don't like him either but I do feel for him on this occasion.

I did as well, until I saw that footage of him gobbing at Tevez. Sneaky, nasty, calculated and no excuse whatsoever. Tevez had done nothing to get Drogba sent off.

If Terry really wants to apologise, it should be over that.