Achille Emana linked

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Cameroon international midfielder Achille Emana, who plays for French club Toulouse, is a target for Newcastle. (Press Association, 1503 BST)

In the breaking news gossip section on the bbc website. Anyone know much about him?

Guest BooBoo

Didnt this come from the Chronicle's Prince of Plop, Lee Ryder?

Thats all that needs saying here.

Didnt this come from the Chronicle's Prince of Plop, Lee Ryder?

Thats all that needs saying here.

Yep, complete with the stunning revelation that Sydney Govou, who has been playing up front or wide right for both France and Lyon for years, is in fact a right back not worthy of Habib Beye's shirt.

if you youtube him you will get a quite good clip. and I can say that he is physical enough and seems to be a good passer of the ball. still a question mark of the technique. but if we buy him he should be good enough I think.

I'm assuming he would play quite a combative role if he came here, like in Barton's current position. Not the creative player everyone wants but still something we need.

I'm assuming he would play quite a combative role if he came here, like in Barton's current position. Not the creative player everyone wants but still something we need.

seems to be exactly that kind of player. reminded  me of Barton. good box-to-box player.

I'm glad we're going after this sort of player; the centre-midfield was our achilles heel for large parts of last season.

That was always coming, wasn't it?

Guest Sniffer

Looks like a solid player, if he has some technique along his physics he would fit perfect for PL

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00Awbmg7SXcXE/610x.jpg

Looks like amdy faye.

we're linked with anyone and everyone at the moment.

If our recruitment team are doing their jobs effectively then the first we will hear of signings is when they have already put pen to paper. If we are linked players at the moment then my suspicion is that agents are trying to raise a players profile and we aren't going to sign them.

looked like a serious lack of technique to me. terrible ball control. some pace though. wouldnt be a step forward for me, not improving on anything we have. cud be a bit of an 'achilles heel'  mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Looks like a solid player, if he has some technique along his physics he would fit perfect for PL

Looks like amdy faye.

Course he does, they all look the same.

Guest Sniffer

Looks like amdy faye.

Course he does, they all look the same.

chomp,chomp