Emre Belözoğlu (now managing İstanbul Başakşehir)

Guest geordienorway

Guest MaetihS

Why don't you jog on and 'support' a 'better club'

Why should I? been a fan even when it is as bad as now, you do not go running away. Yes, will continue to support even when we are relegated. Anyway, i really prepare myself for a similar scrappy campaign next season.In any case, been expecting that for a few seasons to that extent it becomes kind of norm for us to be scrapping in the bottom half. Does not mean i am not a fan if i acknowledge how weak we are, it just a matter of realism and managing expectation not to get disappointed. This is partly why i am delighted with our finish this season as mentioned earlier at the start of this current season, i think i am the only few to expect that we will be in a relegation fight this season despite the "good" clearout; i said (which was proven right) we have a weaker team than when we have the JJs and Dyers. If we are not going to make any good signings, we will be weaker than before and only common sense that we will struggle not accounting for the facts our midtable rivals like Spurs will strengthen. Anyway, enough of this pple bashing me, i am just being realistic and to those who think we are still the Newcastle of old, get real!!!!!

Guest MaetihS

quite sad to see him leave. But really for his career, he needs to leave to a better club that does not[...]

Fine, we get it, we've known for some time now that you're a mackem, at least in spirit and soul and whatever mode relevant for making mackems subhuman scum.

duh!!!! of course, fene is a better club!!!

quite sad to see him leave. But really for his career, he needs to leave to a better club that does not involve in relegation scraps so as to better utilise his skills. Arguably our best skilled player in the last 2 seasons but never really show consistency for one reason or other. Anyhow, expect that we will be in a similar scrap next season, he will definitely be not as useful as the nicky butts where determination and heart are more important. Very similar to Robert, if we are struggling, he is useless but when we are flying high and playing with invention and confidence, he is simply immense and joy to watch.

He needs a better club to show his skill?.. you really are a piss taker, have to be.

Honestly the very idea that we've held the little c*** back is mind boggling and certainly not something any Newcastle fan would be stupid enough to believe.  He doesn't need a better club, we need a better player, preferably someone who can play Football for more then 10 minutes a season.

Why should I? been a fan even when it is as bad as now, you do not go running away. Yes, will continue to support even when we are relegated. Anyway, i really prepare myself for a similar scrappy campaign next season.In any case, been expecting that for a few seasons to that extent it becomes kind of norm for us to be scrapping in the bottom half. Does not mean i am not a fan if i acknowledge how weak we are, it just a matter of realism and managing expectation not to get disappointed. This is partly why i am delighted with our finish this season as mentioned earlier at the start of this current season, i think i am the only few to expect that we will be in a relegation fight this season despite the "good" clearout; i said (which was proven right) we have a weaker team than when we have the JJs and Dyers. If we are not going to make any good signings, we will be weaker than before and only common sense that we will struggle not accounting for the facts our midtable rivals like Spurs will strengthen. Anyway, enough of this pple bashing me, i am just being realistic and to those who think we are still the Newcastle of old, get real!!!!!

bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif

He really must be a true fan then.

Guest MaetihS

quite sad to see him leave. But really for his career, he needs to leave to a better club that does not[...]

Fine, we get it, we've known for some time now that you're a mackem, at least in spirit and soul and whatever mode relevant for making mackems subhuman scum.

With this kind of perception, no wonder i am the butt of jokes in my workplace both in Uk and France, not because i support Newcastle but because i am part of the deluded army of fans who keep thinking that we are better than others but in fact we are not. enough of this cynicism on my stand on my club, i do not care abt what these decluded fans think of me, i am a big fan and yes, i acknowledge we are not that good and a top12-15 club. So???

MaetihS, you arent a fan, by definition.  You have absolutely nothing good to say about the club.

Emre has done nothing for this club but waste his time and ours, well waste his ability anyway, I suppose getting paid £9 million for nothing isn't really a waste of time for him..  He leaves and what do you do, take the side of Emre and put this club down again.  Kindly fuck off!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i dont see why everybody is making such a big deal about this? He came, he tried, he didnt really do it, and now hes gone, same situation you would see at any club. He came much like luque because he was begged under the shepherd and souness era, cant blame the lad. I think when he scored though, you could see he wanted to be here, move on, and lets see what this summer brings, who knows, arshavin and bentley could be round the corner

With this kind of perception, no wonder i am the butt of jokes in my workplace both in Uk and France, not because i support Newcastle but because i am part of the deluded army of fans who keep thinking that we are better than others but in fact we are not. enough of this cynicism on my stand on my club, i do not care abt what these decluded fans think of me, i am a big fan and yes, i acknowledge we are not that good and a top12-15 club. So???

Yeah, fucking clearly.

You're annoying and constantly pessimistic. You witter and whine about NUFC being a small nothing club unable to compete for players and unable to achieve a top half finish. You're blatantly not a fan, but if you was that'd be depressing as hell.

Why do you actually support Newcastle if they're so bad? Oh, good of you to stick with us in the hard times over the the last 3 years of premiership football. Real good of you.

Have a star.

i dont see why everybody is making such a big deal about this? He came, he tried, he didnt really do it, and now hes gone, same situation you would see at any club. He came much like luque because he was begged under the shepherd and souness era, cant blame the lad. I think when he scored though, you could see he wanted to be here, move on, and lets see what this summer brings, who knows, arshavin and bentley could be round the corner

I don't think anyone's exactly starting a Emre hate campaign.  People just have a problem with a certain person here making it sound like Newcastle United have held poor Emre back.  He's spent 3 years here and had every opportunity to do well, he's even had the support of the fans despite his constant inconsistency and pathetic injury record (which frankly I don't even believe were all geniune).  Its Newcastle United who should feel cheated and be looking for better, not Emre!

I don't think anyone's exactly starting a Emre hate campaign.  People just have a problem with a certain person here making it sound like Newcastle United have held poor Emre back.  He's spent 3 years here and had every opportunity to do well, he's even had the support of the fans despite his constant inconsistency and pathetic injury record (which frankly I don't even believe were all geniune).  Its Newcastle United who should feel cheated and be looking for better, not Emre!

Sprained Ankle        2008 April 7th 

Calf Muscle Strain    2008 February 22nd 

Knee Injury            2008 January 9th 

Calf/Shin Injury      2007 August 30th 

Sprained Ankle        2007 July 13th 

Sprained Ankle        2007 April 30th 

Calf Muscle Strain  2007 January 14th 

Sprained Ankle      2006 December 14th 

Back Injury              2006 October 20th 

Ankle/Foot Injury    2006 October 2nd 

Dead Leg                2006 August 19th 

Groin Strain            2006 April 15th 

Hamstring Injury    2005 December 1st 

Hamstring Injury    2005 August 18th 

Sums him up really.

Guest MaetihS

MaetihS, you arent a fan, by definition.  You have absolutely nothing good to say about the club.

Emre has done nothing for this club but waste his time and ours, well waste his ability anyway, I suppose getting paid £9 million for nothing isn't really a waste of time for him..  He leaves and what do you do, take the side of Emre and put this club down again.  Kindly f*** off!

I did say he is useless in a struggling team like ours. and also mind the language.  :nope:

Guest MaetihS

We're deluded because we don't agree with you that Newcastle United have been holding Emre back?  Is that really what your saying here?  :idiot2:

:idiot2: not bother to give a decent response. read carefully

Guest MaetihS

Yeah, f***ing clearly.

You're annoying and constantly pessimistic. You witter and whine about NUFC being a small nothing club unable to compete for players and unable to achieve a top half finish. You're blatantly not a fan, but if you was that'd be depressing as hell.

Why do you actually support Newcastle if they're so bad? Oh, good of you to stick with us in the hard times over the the last 3 years of premiership football. Real good of you.

Have a star.

Joke.

12- 15? so which other teams are we on par with and why?

Guest MaetihS

The guys name is Shiteam backwards, not a wum my arse.

read my other posts for the explanation. jumping to conclusion :doh:

Guest black n white

does this deal not rely on emre not getting injured in the euro's, i dont think he's fit enough to do the hokey cokey  never mind string a few games together

Guest MaetihS

Read my post carefully. We are already backward without Emre leaving. Maybe i did not word myself properly, with departures of flair players (if Emre is fit. one reason or the other, he never show consistency as posted earlier; due to injury and no heart), our midfield is pure workers and typical of a relegation candidate. I am worried cos we signed players like Emre and Duff while in a way our reputation is still high among players. Even though admittedly both fail to turn up and not at all end of the world if they leave. Should there be no signings like such players (forget it, Turan will not join us) and our most likely signings (thus far from reports) are the relatively average African players from Ligue 1 (hope they turn out to be like Wenger's African contingent, seen them play many times are quite decent but not good), really hard to see how we can improve a midfield that badly needs quality. I say quite sad to see Emre leave cos i believe if he is fit and has the desire, will be good for us plus the fact we may have difficulties attracting such players going forward. I did say he is useless when we struggle. KK has said players that he wants to keep may leave, i am keeping my fingers cross that other player is not Martins as he is arguably our most exciting and potent attacker.

Guest MaetihS

The guys name is Shiteam backwards, not a wum my arse.

read my other posts for the explanation. jumping to conclusion :doh:

I'd rather not.

good then. go read.