Pablo Aimar joins Benfica

morgs

We need a clear set of rules for listening to the media, quotes from a player are good? quotes from an agent usually bollocls?, no quotes ignore totally?

Common sense, perhaps?

on here? like I said rules we need rules..

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

We need a clear set of rules for listening to the media, quotes from a player are good? quotes from an agent usually bollocls?, no quotes ignore totally?

Common sense, perhaps?

Fair point. Although I can't quite get my head around a person needing someone else to tell them what's true or false.

Common sense, perhaps?

Fair point. Although I can't quite get my head around a person needing someone else to tell them what's true or false.

They are just all so needy, cannot think for themselves, Dave spends a lot of time on here just wiping arses.

:D

Aimar will sign. Cuellar will sign. Baptista will sign.

Don't worry be happy.

New rule - no posting until one hour has passed after last hit on the crack pipe.

huh? what about poor ol' junkhead here? I never post sober

Aimar will sign. Cuellar will sign. Baptista will sign.

Don't worry be happy.

New rule - no posting until one hour has passed after last hit on the crack pipe.

huh? what about poor ol' junkhead here? I never post sober

I post wasted all the time but only ganja, I think it was obvious from kaka's post he had been hitting the hard stuff.

Guest VegasToon

Wikipedia must really hate Newcastle fans:

Pablo Aimar

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pablo César Aimar (born November 3, 1979 in Rio Cuarto) is an Argentine football player, who currently plays attacking midfielder for Newcastle United F.C of the English Premier League. He also holds a Spanish passport.[1]

He is famed for tricks, pace and vision, and is nicknamed El payaso ("The clown"). Other nicknames include El Cai, Pablito.

Contents

Guest neesy111

I think we'll get him after the reports

there must be some truth in it

i think we're offering more than benfica, so they will accept our bid ahead of theirs simply as

Guest neesy111

i think we're offering more than benfica, so they will accept our bid ahead of theirs simply as

Surely the conduct of the press towards us over the past few months is enough to tell you that there doesn't need to be some truth in it.

very true

but we are getting quotes from his agent, not all of anal's links with no quotes from keegan whatsoever

Pablo Aimar

Pablo César Aimar (born November 3, 1979 in Rio Cuarto) is an Argentine football player, who currently plays attacking midfielder for Newcastle United F.C of the English Premier League. He also holds a Spanish passport.[1]

He is famed for tricks, pace and vision, and is nicknamed El payaso ("The clown"). Other nicknames include El Cai, Pablito.

Contents

Did you continue reading down to this bit:

At 3:53pm on Tuesday 15th July 2008, Aimar was transferred to Newcastle United from Real Zaragoza for a fee of £7.6M. He will wear squad number 8.

Later that day, at 4.19pm he was sold to Sunderland, although the deal is resting on his nationality being changed to Irish.

Pablo Aimar

Contents

At 3:53pm on Tuesday 15th July 2008, Aimar was transferred to Newcastle United from Real Zaragoza for a fee of £7.6M. He will wear squad number 8.

Later that day, at 4.19pm he was sold to Sunderland, although the deal is resting on his nationality being changed to Irish.

Surely the conduct of the press towards us over the past few months is enough to tell you that there doesn't need to be some truth in it.

very true

but we are getting quotes from his agent, not all of anal's links with no quotes from keegan whatsoever

Are the quotes from his agent a month old now?

Guest VegasToon

Pablo Aimar

Contents

:bounce: