Pablo Aimar joins Benfica

morgs

KK will be gutted & the again we have been made fall guys again if this is true. However, I think he may be a bit lightweight for the PL.

What it would show is that we are rubbish at convincing quality players to sign for us & we must not be offering top dollar wages. Ashley needs to wise up that we may have to pay a bit more to get the right players in.

:lol:

No evidence we were actually really in for him calm down.

You guys take this stuff way too hard. We all had a bit of fun with it now move on.

Matias Fernandez should be nailed on now anyway  :coolsmiley:

for £8m or whatever we should have snapped their hand off, one of those players who could have taken us up the table, really made the difference.

I'm not starting to panic or owt but this pre-season reminds me of the Roeder regime, stinking of amateurishness

errr, care to point out what has been amaturish about it?

a very good player there for us to grab, either we weren't in for him or our 'executives' managed to talk him into playing in front of 4,000 against C.S. Maratimo every other week

Football journalism in the UK makes me laugh, I really don't know why you all put up with it.  This bloke gets it wrong and embarasses himself, and the next day he's back on claiming that two "mystery" midfielders are signing for Blackburn.  And these morons on the Blackburn thread count down until all is revealed at 11.  WTF?   :lol:

:lol: You're in Chicago, so you may understand this, but it's a hell of a thing that an odious c*** like Jay Mariotti would be the king of sports journalism over there.

True, but nobody in Chi town reads the Sun Times do they?  Besides, the worse Mariotti can do is call people names and mouth off on ESPN.  If he spun half the shite that gets in the UK papers then he'd be sued.

KK will be gutted & the again we have been made fall guys again if this is true. However, I think he may be a bit lightweight for the PL.

What it would show is that we are rubbish at convincing quality players to sign for us & we must not be offering top dollar wages. Ashley needs to wise up that we may have to pay a bit more to get the right players in.

:lol:

No evidence we were actually really in for him calm down.

You guys take this stuff way too hard. We all had a bit of fun with it now move on.

Matias Fernandez should be nailed on now anyway  :coolsmiley:

for £8m or whatever we should have snapped their hand off, one of those players who could have taken us up the table, really made the difference.

I'm not starting to panic or owt but this pre-season reminds me of the Roeder regime, stinking of amateurishness

errr, care to point out what has been amaturish about it?

a very good player there for us to grab, either we weren't in for him or our 'executives' managed to talk him into playing in front of 4,000 against C.S. Maratimo every other week

Maybe he was never on the radar? Maybe injury, loss of form didnt interest KK? High wages maybe? Maybe he didnt think he would be up to the premier league? Maybe he has someone lese in mind who would fill the role better? Maybe we are going to sign someone in the coming days that know one will know anything about? I would say this window has been far from amaturish. 

ah (Please don't use that word again) it, nicko i've never known you be right, you're a joke as are the papers you write for.

the fact that you live off the adulation you recieve from a messageboard speaks volumes about your standing your profession.

and are you a scout or a two bit journo? as you seem to post opinions on players as sheer fact? you havn't got a clue mate.

cheers for the insights anyway, like wullie i'll read your drivel online instead of awaiting your 11pm bulletin boloocks on here.

i'll also sit and wait for the 'twist in the tail' on the modric deal.

That'll get deleted...5-4-3-2-1...

people need to stop getting so obsessed by what are clearly just rumours that papers and internet wum's spread.

we've been linked with at least 80% of professional footballers on the globe this summer, you don't need to be einstein to suss out that journo's just write shite to fill pages in the shite rags.

everyone should just chill their boots.

Gone again.

Jesus Christ himself didn't get this kind of protection. I await that PM if your moderating team have any spine.

That be fighting talk there, Wullbert. :knuppel2: :lol:

people need to stop getting so obsessed by what are clearly just rumours that papers and internet wum's spread.

we've been linked with at least 80% of professional footballers on the globe this summer, you don't need to be einstein to suss out that journo's just write s**** to fill pages in the s**** rags.

The lads right folks lets all stop talking about transfers rumors & newspaper banter, especially on the day Guthrie was spotted in training with the number 8 on his jumper.

Wullie - this is pointless mate. Don't see why you're bothering. :dontknow:

Still playing the internet hardman to try and erase the near-indelible stain that the cat picture left.

If we sign him & really hope we do, can we please sign a DM who is 6ft+ & can jump.

?

Your hella zAnEy.

Congratulations on mis-spelling 2 of the words in a three-word sentence.