The Shola Ameobi thread

Crumpy Gunt

Got the funniest Ameobi Brochure sent by e-mail the other day from a friend in Newcastle. It's in PDF format, so I'm not sure how to upload it and share it with you, but if anyone's got an idea I can PM you the file :)

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/10/25/stuforsterG460.jpg

Who thinks we'll be seeing that pose a lot this season? Obviously not Mike and Mowen...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/10/25/stuforsterG460.jpg

Who thinks we'll be seeing that pose a lot this season? Obviously not Mike and Mowen...

That's the beginning of his "Rose growing on a sidewalk" performance art goal celebration.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You do know you all going to be back quoted to death when he turns out to still be shit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Come on, If Kinnear hadn't been so intent on trying to turn Shola into the Fash v2, Shola would be out on his arse this Summer.

Come on, If Kinnear hadn't been so intent on trying to turn Shola into the Fash v2, Shola would be out on his arse this Summer.

Kinnear was a huge pile of wank shitting itself, but even he knew Ashley wasn't putting any money for strikers out there. After Martins leaves, Shola is our senior forward. Our most experienced option. Might as well see if that power of positivity stuff actually works.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He just needs to swap his first touch for his shooting, and his shooting for his first touch. Then he will be scoring powerful drives from distance and carressing the ball at his feet when it comes to him.

Guest toonlass

Got the funniest Ameobi Brochure sent by e-mail the other day from a friend in Newcastle. It's in PDF format, so I'm not sure how to upload it and share it with you, but if anyone's got an idea I can PM you the file :)

Which can now be downloaded from http://www.docubate.com/doc.mvc/17656490

Quality! :) Enjoy! :)

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Kinnear was a huge pile of w*** shitting itself, but even he knew Ashley wasn't putting any money for strikers out there. After Martins leaves, Shola is our senior forward. Our most experienced option. Might as well see if that power of positivity stuff actually works.

I don't think its a coincidence that the few months Shola has busted a gut and performed where the few months at the end of his Youth Contract (which earned him a Pro Deal) and the few months at the end of his original deal (which earned him a new deal). He'll do enough to get by and little else.

Kinnear was a huge pile of w*** shitting itself, but even he knew Ashley wasn't putting any money for strikers out there. After Martins leaves, Shola is our senior forward. Our most experienced option. Might as well see if that power of positivity stuff actually works.

I don't think its a coincidence that the few months Shola has busted a gut and performed where the few months at the end of his Youth Contract (which earned him a Pro Deal) and the few months at the end of his original deal (which earned him a new deal). He'll do enough to get by and little else.

He's not getting by though. He was pretty much the fifth choice striker at a relegated club. He's hanging on for dear life....lazily.

Guest frazernufc

If we sign his brother Tomi 'never scored a goal, while at five different clubs' Ameobi while hes got no club, i think theres potenial for a formidable partnership between Oluwatomiwo and Foluwashola which will only see one outcome and thats goal galore.

Why wasn't he playing today btw? As we have lost all our main strikers I am surprised he was missing from the squad...aalthough obviously we have plenty of other players who will refuse to threaten the goal in his absence.

Why wasn't he playing today btw? As we have lost all our main strikers I am surprised he was missing from the squad...aalthough obviously we have plenty of other players who will refuse to threaten the goal in his absence.

They said on chat he has been sold for £3m. I am awaiting confirmation.