Aaron Spear

Dokko

Aye we are basically borrowing a player that Blackburn are loaning out to non-league teams as he isn't good enough for their U18s. It is worth it just so the likes of Ranger and Spear get a game.

Hasn't stopped .com adding him to the list of Kinnear transfers though.

Im confused the lad on loan are we looking at him or are we desperate for a keeper?

Alnwick, Johnson and Soderberg are all injured.

I went to watch the U18 at Little Benton but alas it was the U16's were playing. The keeper went off at half time or just after injured I didnt see what was happened as I was getting a hot chocolate from the drinks machine.

When the U16 game finished I headed up to Darsley Park for the U18 game & Spears had just come on, he looked decent running with the ball but looks like he has a bit of puppy fat to shed.

James, we are borrowing him because we need a keeper who can physically handle U18 football. Last year we loaned Max Johnson who impressed enough for us to sign him

• 4 months later...

Aaron Spear in the reserve squad for tonight's game against the smoggies.

He's 15 isn't he?  :kinnear:

Seem to be quite a few players missing. Note that it is Krul's turn to play in reserves, so fitness permitting, Forster is on the bench for the first team next game.

Guest clarkyshan

Im confused the lad on loan are we looking at him or are we desperate for a keeper?

I went to watch the U18 at Little Benton but alas it was the U16's were playing. The keeper went off at half time or just after injured I didnt see what was happened as I was getting a hot chocolate from the drinks machine.

When the U16 game finished I headed up to Darsley Park for the U18 game & Spears had just come on, he looked decent running with the ball but looks like he has a bit of puppy fat to shed.

James, we are borrowing him because we need a keeper who can physically handle U18 football. Last year we loaned Max Johnson who impressed enough for us to sign him

hi mate a bit advice the reserves are playing tonight at darsley park. can i go watch and does it cost?

hi mate a bit advice the reserves are playing tonight at darsley park. can i go watch and does it cost?

Darsley Park would be FREE but the game is next door at Whitley Park it will be free if you flash a season ticket card  a few quid if you dont have one.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Actually a fair bit of ex-Newcastle players have played in Iceland for the past years. Spear, Tomi Ameobi, Darren Lough and Michael Abnett I think(?). A former Middlesboro youth player, Gary Martin, plays as well in Iceland.

There's a guy called Dean Martin who is 42 (ex-Hammer) with a ridiculous career

1990–1991 Fisher Athletic 0 (0)

1991–1993 West Ham 2 (0)

1992–1993 → Colchester United (loan) 8 (2)

1993–1995 Kettering 43 (6)

1995 KA 16 (3)

1995–1996 Brentford 19 (1)

1996 KA 15 (1)

1996 Eastern AA ? (?)

1996-1997 Hong Kong Rangers ? (?)

1997 KA 5 (0)

1997-1998 Hong Kong Rangers ? (?)

1998 ÍA 10 (2)

1998 Bohemians 3 (0)

1999 Hereford 1 (0)

1999 KA 14 (3)

1999–2000 Stevenage Borough 22 (2)

2000 KA 16 (3)

2000-2001 Stevenage Borough 29 (4)

2001-2004 KA 69 (5)

2005-2007 ÍA 28 (2)

2008-2010 KA 60 (5)

2010–2014 ÍA 43 (5)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Martin_(footballer,_born_1972)

He's played for KA 7 times :lol: