Chimbonda? No, probably not, but yes says random Spurs blog

Coxaux

I know most people here will say they don't want Chimbonda because he is a c***...and he is...bt the fact is that Chimbonda is a very good right back...however...this move would make absolutely no sense. Right back is clearly our strongest position in defence...so I'd very much prefer 6 million pounds be spent on another position....then again....Chimbonda can play every defensive position competently....so he may be a good pickup.

Guest Stephen927

Would provide cover for Enrique also and could possibly play centrally if push comes to shove, though I doubt we'd see him there or hope to see him there.

£2m, I'd take him depending on what kind of wages he wants.

We need cover for RB, not sure if he would be happy being cover. If Beye goes into next season like he has this season, Chimbonda has no hope.

Guest kingdawson

Won't be £6 million.Willie McKay said the other day his price will be around £2m.

Mckay is talking out of his arse. £5 million + is what i'd expect we'd get for him. Good player who has performed well for us, but a move is the best for all parties (Gunter will be back-up rb next season).

Christ.

The only way this is going to happen is if KK has told Beye he has to bulk up abit to play at centre half. Not a possibility really, IMO.

Heard a rumour that Chimbonda is in loads of debt with gambling and needs a signing on fee to help him out, hence his name being thrown about with a transfer here there and everywhere away from the yids. (Mods - Delete if it will put the forum in trouble!)

Guest Heneage

Won't be £6 million.Willie McKay said the other day his price will be around £2m.

Mckay is talking out of his arse. £5 million + is what i'd expect we'd get for him. Good player who has performed well for us, but a move is the best for all parties (Gunter will be back-up rb next season).

You want £5M for a second choice Rightback who is 29? Fucking hell, how much you want for Pyo? £7M?

Guest Jawesome

Don't want this wanker anywhere near our club.  Well, Sunderland would suite the cunt I suppose.