Today is the day

pinkeye

The transfer window officially is now open so all the speculation and concerns of forum members can now be put to bed as business can officially start to happen.

100% confidence in the team at St James' to bring in what we need without going crazy and competing in the pricing bun fights that seem to go on in certain circles.

Bring it on!!

It doesn't really matter there is one fact in there that cannot be argued with which is that up until today no actual deals could have been done, only agreements in principle.

The other point is subjective in that I believe that the people at the club are capable of running the club and a fully aware of what we need to compete in the Premier league.  Whether it is at the top, the bottom or in the middle of the league is a matter for them to decide where they want to be.

We all know what we want and I am pretty sure that is also what Ashley, Keegan, Wise et al are also wanting as well.

Ok, so it's now July 1st. Spurs have officially now signed Dos Santos, Gomes & Modric. There, 3 signings adrift already.

didn't realise it was a comp to see who could sign the most.

anyway i have about 60%  confidence in the team at SJP.

Sorry! I have nothing at all to bring to the table yet.  The club is being really guarded with information regarding players who we are interested in.

I just have confidence that it will come good.

That is not what I was saying, I was saying that the transfer window is officially open as of today 1st July so all speculation and expectation before now was exactly that.  Today the real business of signing players can begin.

Today is just the day finances exchange and contracts start.

It has no other significance.

could be someones birthday and now you have trampled it into the ground.

ruud van nistelrooy, patrick kluivert, pamela anderson, and the sony walkman won't be too happy at that lol

They should have cards for it tbh. Happy transfer window opening day cards. The Apprentice lot missed a trick here.

Send one to your owner telling him how much he should be spending, one to your Executive Director (Football) telling him who you think he should sign, one to your chairman/MD telling him to sack the players you don't like, and one to your manager asking if he had a nice holiday.