SKY Fixtures Released On Friday

Magpie

Looks ok to me:

October features the Tyne-Tees showdown between Sunderland and Newcastle on Saturday 25, just four days before the North London battle between Arsenal and Spurs at the Emirates.

??

sunderland's not Teesside.  You'll need to learn this if you're moving there. :razz:

I didnt know :( I know its Weir or something but i didnt realise

Looks ok to me:

October features the Tyne-Tees showdown between Sunderland and Newcastle on Saturday 25, just four days before the North London battle between Arsenal and Spurs at the Emirates.

??

sunderland's not Teesside.  You'll need to learn this if you're moving there. :razz:

I didnt know :( I know its Weir or something but i didnt realise

:lol:  David Weir?

WTF im not from the north east so how would i know the different areas? Would yous know about Newry?

I don't even know if newry is a he or a she ?

My point exactly, but if you were from outside England talking about the north east, that would have been hilarious ;)

• 5 months later...

Right can someone tell me why our match is seemingly always televised?

Easter Weekend 2003(ish)

Newcastle 6 - 2 Everton.

You get one game like that and the cameras keep on a coming to them

Yet, the result is never repeated :lol: Will they ever learn!

Right can someone tell me why our match is seemingly always televised?

Easter Weekend 2003(ish)

Newcastle 6 - 2 Everton.

You get one game like that and the cameras keep on a coming to them

Yet, the result is never repeated :lol: Will they ever learn!

Only when we lose 4-3. :hmm:

Surely this can be put on a new thread! These massive long threads are a pain in the arse and ruin this forum a bit. Not many people can be arsed to go through pages and pages of nonsence to get to new information.

Aye. Its crap.

ie can there not be a transfer rumours forum, with the player names the title of each thread, instead of a massive pointless rumour thread. cba to read that all the time.

You've answered your own question. 99% of it is complete bollocks. If anything actually happens then it will obviously be worth a new thread and someone will make one.

Personally I don't see the difference between clicking on a new thread and clicking on the 'new' icon or the last page of a long thread. Making a new thread for every single player we're linked to would be even more ridiculous.