Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Guest MaetihS

Anyone else think that Maethis is annoying as f***?

Is there anyone who doesn't?

the truth hurts just like when i knew Jonas is not our next Ginola....   

Noooo! Not a Ginola-clone!? Instant fail.

never said he will fail. in fact i say he will be a fans fave.

Does it? You tell me.

Why do you have to keep on complaining that he isn't Ginola then? Based on a DVD, no less.

Guest MaetihS

Gerry Armstrong- "I don’t think Kevin could have signed a better player for Newcastle from La Liga because he has all the attributes needed to be a success in the Premier League"

So Maethis, you believe that your opinion is more valuable than that of someone who watches almost every single game that La Liga has to offer?

I'm not saying he's going to be a success or not, what i am saying is that you clearly don't know what your talking about. 

yes like i said attributes like strength and hardwork. again, never ever did i say he will fail. i merely said he is not the flair type of player!!!!

You compare him to Milner and Butt, as well as saying he will never be as good as Ginola, then you say he will be a fans favourite?

Contradiction.

Guest MaetihS

Why do you have to keep on complaining that he isn't Ginola then? Based on a DVD, no less.

cos i thought he is the flying winger sort of player being Argentine. until i went to spain, talk to my sports writer friend, talk to the locals, read papers, watch tons of reruns of matches, and i am like "hell! he plays like Emerton". disappointed? yes. but i did say i like his work rate and battling attributes. certainly suit the physical game here. my feel is that he will not fail and may be a fave, and play as many games as Emerton for Blackburn in a few positions due to his versatility.

Well the DVD isn't an official one, seeing as RCD Mallorca's marketing department say an official one doesn't exist.

The lengths I go to to show a wum for what he is. Sometimes I don't think it's worth it.

shithead - what's the title of the DVD please? I'm into my spanish football, and I'd like to order it.

Well the DVD isn't an official one, seeing as RCD Mallorca's marketing department say an official one doesn't exist.

The lengths I go to to show a wum for what he is. Sometimes I don't think it's worth it.

shithead - what's the title of the DVD please? I'm into my spanish football, and I'd like to order it.

:lol:

cos i thought he is the flying winger sort of player being Argentine. until i went to spain, talk to my sports writer friend, talk to the locals, read papers, watch tons of reruns of matches, and i am like "hell! he plays like Emerton". disappointed? yes. but i did say i like his work rate and battling attributes. certainly suit the physical game here. my feel is that he will not fail and may be a fave, and play as many games as Emerton for Blackburn in a few positions due to his versatility.

You watched tons of games to watch him? Thought he hardly played?

Be gone, amateur.

Guest MaetihS

You compare him to Milner and Butt, as well as saying he will never be as good as Ginola, then you say he will be a fans favourite?

Contradiction.

he has Butts battling qualities, less skills than Milner and thus naturally less flair and skills than Ginola. Fans Fave? he battles like hell and is really hardworking. down to earth kind of player, who does not like such honest performer? I am disappointed cos we need more flair players.  

Guest MaetihS

there is already a dvd out.....hiaz....

Guest MaetihS

You watched tons of games to watch him? Thought he hardly played?

Be gone, amateur.

whatever playing time he has

there is already a dvd out.....hiaz....

What's it called then, because I want to order it. Help a fellow fan out, seeing as their club don't want to :(

Guest MaetihS

ok ok lets end this. like i made a bet that i will be gone if we sign a Turan or Arshavin type of player (i know we wont cos we arent big enough. so far i am right), i will make a bet here. if jonas turns out to be the opposite player i say which means he dribbles well, shoots well, your typical flair player, i will leave this forum. i say he is like Emerton. typical hardworker. so lets see....i know i am right, enough evidence to make me place this bet, so lets see. ok?

ok ok lets end this. like i made a bet that i will be gone if we sign a Turan or Arshavin type of player (i know we wont cos we arent big enough. so far i am right), i will make a bet here. if jonas turns out to be the opposite player i say which means he dribbles well, shoots well, your typical flair player, i will leave this forum. i say he is like Emerton. typical hardworker. so lets see....i know i am right, enough evidence to make me place this bet, so lets see. ok?

What's the DVD called please?

You are just repeating what the Spanish football experts have said, so that offer is a bit of a cop out.

We just want to watch that DVD of yours...

Guest Deep456

he is 28 yr old???

24/25

He has two ages? Christ!

Well your "as thick as a brick" but just about everyone else can work out the / means or.

he is 28 yr old???

24/25

He has two ages? Christ!

Well your "as thick as a brick" but just about everyone else can work out the / means or.

You're*

Guest Deep456

he is 28 yr old???

24/25

He has two ages? Christ!

You're*

You're what? Your mum, your dad, superman, candyman, god?