Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Guest MaetihS

Not saying he will flop. May be fans favourite because he is very hardworking. problem is i have enough of grafting midfield players or wingers like Milner, we need more flair!!!! he may be a good replacement for Butt though, he has played as a DM many times.

Guest MaetihS

A Jonas Gutierrez DVD? :lol:

Do you collect Spanish football magazines then?

And that's funny, I've read some forums too myself and they're not saying what you are...

managed to travel to spain last week for leisure...hahaha actually real reason is to find more abt Gutierrez. No the real mallocra CD.

he plays many games cos he fills in any positions that needs filling. he is like their utility player....plays as wingbacck for large part of last season. even fills in as DM many times. Yes, a decent player but i say not much of an improvement on Milner. We need more creative players and really hope we will sign at least 2 this season. Like John Oshea, deceiving many games but many from subs and always the first to be subbed off.

Since when did you become so knowledgeable about Jonas Gutierrez? The minute you realised you could use his signing as some ammo for another spot of moaning?

Just finished watching dvd, read all the fans forum and spainish football magazines as well as talking to my friends from spain. do some research from the net...

Shit.  I expect our people have only seen him play once or twice.  If only they'd thought this through....

he plays many games cos he fills in any positions that needs filling. he is like their utility player....plays as wingbacck for large part of last season. even fills in as DM many times. Yes, a decent player but i say not much of an improvement on Milner. We need more creative players and really hope we will sign at least 2 this season. Like John Oshea, deceiving many games but many from subs and always the first to be subbed off.

Since when did you become so knowledgeable about Jonas Gutierrez? The minute you realised you could use his signing as some ammo for another spot of moaning?

Just finished watching dvd, read all the fans forum and spainish football magazines as well as talking to my friends from spain. do some research from the net...

Shit.  I expect our people have only seen him play once or twice.  If only they'd thought this through....

:lol:

Not saying he will flop. May be fans favourite because he is very hardworking. problem is i have enough of grafting midfield players or wingers like Milner, we need more flair!!!! he may be a good replacement for Butt though, he has played as a DM many times.

Didn't know that.

So you think he's more of an all-rounder than a deadly winger?

Guest MaetihS

after watching the videos, reminds me of Emerton. ok ok we have signed a decent proper player that will gives his all. now, we need to sign the flair ones.

after watching the videos, reminds me of Emerton. ok ok we have signed a decent proper player that will gives his all. now, we need to sign the flair ones.

Your posts are really depressing me. :undecided:

Still struggling to figure out why people are giving Maetihs the time of day. :idiot2:

Cause all opinions should be welcome on a message board. Either that or people can just cut and paste each others fawning nonsense. :cheesy:

Guest MaetihS

Still struggling to figure out why people are giving Maetihs the time of day. :idiot2:

Cause all opinions should be welcome on a message board. Either that or people can just cut and paste each others fawning nonsense. :cheesy:

heard a rumour while in Spain. if it is true, should put a smile on all our faces. Rumours say we are close to the Aimar deal and that we are looking at Jesus Navas, Capel and lastly which might be true and brilliant, close to a deal for De la Red.

He has started nearly every Mallorca league game over the past 3 years, how is he not a sure starter?

he is always in and out of the team. was even dropped during the second half of last season.basically, he is real mallorca's version of Milner maybe even less important. Quite dispensable..... read in the fans forum, that the fans are happy to get rid of this deadweight. some are upset cos he is a very hardworking player and i have enough of grafters...we have too many..looking like a League 1 midfield soon. Anwyay, he is not the creative and flair player and not an integral part of the team. their key playmaker is Arango...shld sign him. like my spain friend say, he plays like Emerton. i do not rate Emerton.

No offense, but I wouldn't base my opinions on a fans forum.  It might not be entirely representative....personally I'm more inclined to trust Keegan's opinion and that of our scouting team

Based on track record, i would not trust them very much on unknown quality. unless the whole scouting team has been revamped following KK's appt.

It's been substantially revamped since Ashley took over is my impression

Big Sam revamped it & then it was tweaked when the new appointments were made.

Guest Heneage

That same Big Sam who ignored our scout who was one of the first scouts to identify Elano, he preferred Smith.

I have seen him a few times and he is definitely NOT like Emerton.

he is always in and out of the team. was even dropped during the second half of last season.basically, he is real mallorca's version of Milner maybe even less important. Quite dispensable..... read in the fans forum, that the fans are happy to get rid of this deadweight. some are upset cos he is a very hardworking player and i have enough of grafters...we have too many..looking like a League 1 midfield soon. Anwyay, he is not the creative and flair player and not an integral part of the team. their key playmaker is Arango...shld sign him. like my spain friend say, he plays like Emerton. i do not rate Emerton.

You forgot to tell everyone that he's got AIDS as well.. :lol:

Seriously, stop talking utter s****.  Gutierrez is so dispensible to Mallorca that they refused an £8 million offer for him only 6 months ago ;)

heard a rumour while in Spain. if it is true, should put a smile on all our faces. Rumours say we are close to the Aimar deal and that we are looking at Jesus Navas, Capel and lastly which might be true and brilliant, close to a deal for De la Red.

So if we do sign any of those players will you leave?  Considering the bet you agreed to..

You're welcoming the opinion of a person (debatable I know) who doesn't have a single good thing to say about Newcastle United.  A person who finds the worst in anything to do with the club, and if he can't find something negative he makes it up.  No fucking wonder your getting depressed, do yourself a favour and realise that the guy's a joke, don't take him seriously.

You're welcoming the opinion of a person (debatable I know) who doesn't have a single good thing to say about Newcastle United.  A person who finds the worst in anything to do with the club, and if he can't find something negative he makes it up.  No fucking wonder your getting depressed, do yourself a favour and realise that the guy's a joke, don't take him seriously.

Probably untrue. He's just a WUM, so he probably doesn't really think all that.