Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

<Snip. All match footage is copyrighted, even if it is taken from a mobile phone>

:-X

Eh? That's a bit far ain't it?

James likes to flex his ego.

It's over inflated, much like his head.

Just following the rules, all football action is copyright of the respective leagues, regardless of who takes the clip. It is like taking a video camera to the cinema.

Even a photograph taken during the match is copyrighted.

Just following the rules, all football action is copyright of the respective leagues, regardless of who takes the clip. It is like taking a video camera to the cinema.

Hardly. You own the rights to your own pictures, and the FA can go fuck themselves. The problem is twofold: The "performers" (that's Nicky Butt et al) have the right to consent unless the recording (photo/video) is for private/domestic use (meaning you don't actually have the right to publish); also the FA can claim copyright for whatever they want and have the site shut down without having to prove a damn thing. They still don't own the rights to your pictures, though, they just happen to have far stronger legal protection, and much more money, than any common citizen.

I think that's a good reason for not pretending they have more rights than they do have.

Hardly. You own the rights to your own pictures, and the FA can go f*** themselves. The problem is twofold: The "performers" (that's Nicky Butt et al) have the right to consent unless the recording (photo/video) is for private/domestic use (meaning you don't actually have the right to publish); also the FA can claim copyright for whatever they want and have the site shut down without having to prove a damn thing. They still don't own the rights to your pictures, though, they just happen to have far stronger legal protection, and much more money, than any common citizen.

I think that's a good reason for not pretending they have more rights than they do have.

does that mean i can go to the local odeon with my digital camera,film what i watch then replay it at home for my own personal use ?

Hardly. You own the rights to your own pictures, and the FA can go f*** themselves. The problem is twofold: The "performers" (that's Nicky Butt et al) have the right to consent unless the recording (photo/video) is for private/domestic use (meaning you don't actually have the right to publish); also the FA can claim copyright for whatever they want and have the site shut down without having to prove a damn thing. They still don't own the rights to your pictures, though, they just happen to have far stronger legal protection, and much more money, than any common citizen.

does that mean i can go to the local odeon with my digital camera,film what i watch then replay it at home for my own personal use ?

As long as no-one catches you it's fine.

As long as no-one catches you it's fine.

Ahh, the answer to the legislative system. :lol:

[but 5 goals in 90 appearances for Mallorca doesn't bode well for what has been a problem area for us in the wake of Solano's best years. If somebody is going to get the best out him it's going to be Keegan and he might take to the end-to-end pattern and tempo/pace of the EPL , but at the moment it stands in the realm of being a cheap 'reach buy' just as the Bassedas signing was.[/b]

SWP has scored 4 in 81 for Chelsea in the Premiership btw...

He on the otherhand is premiership-proven btw. Surely his record at Man City, where he was a starter and likewise had a regular role within the team's on-field structure as opposed to being more of a utility/substitute type at Cheslea, holds weight. Of course there was going to be drop off in numbers, when compared to his career at City.

[but 5 goals in 90 appearances for Mallorca doesn't bode well for what has been a problem area for us in the wake of Solano's best years. If somebody is going to get the best out him it's going to be Keegan and he might take to the end-to-end pattern and tempo/pace of the EPL , but at the moment it stands in the realm of being a cheap 'reach buy' just as the Bassedas signing was.[/b]

SWP has scored 4 in 81 for Chelsea in the Premiership btw...

He on the otherhand is premiership-proven btw. Surely his record at Man City, where he was a starter and likewise had a regular role within the team's on-field structure as opposed to being more of a utility/substitute type at Cheslea, holds weight. Of course there was going to be drop off in numbers, when compared to his career at City.

no he's premiership experienced. i wouldn't say he is premiership proven as he hasn't played consistently well since man city even when given a run a chelsea.

Guest icemanblue

Joined up with the rest of the lads today according to Lee Ryder.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/icemanblue/images.jpg

Indeed. In fact, here's Jonas getting to grips with the Metro system, this morning.

Joined up with the rest of the lads today according to Lee Ryder.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/icemanblue/images.jpg

Indeed. In fact, here's Jonas getting to grips with the Metro system, this morning.

:lol: