Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

lovejoy

If were looking at £7-9m for Milner then Zoggy can't expect to leave on the cheap, no matter how much the proper and utter c*** wants to live in London.

I can't see anyone paying that kind of coin, the only way he's moving is in a swap deal, Lennon for Zoggy or something along those lines.

hopefully..

although N'Zogbia has more to his game than Lennon

I can understand his concerns (Playing out of position or hardly playing at all) and have no problem with him having the opinions he has, my problem is with the move-engineering little shitbag going to the press with it all.

Oh, and can someone do the world a service and find where that pariah Willie McKay lives, go round his house and kick the life out of him. Thanks.

i actually like the way he fancies a move to arsenal or spurs, not that they've bid for him or anything, he just fancies it

might apply the same logic and try and get a contract with barcelona myself, or into angelina jolie's knickers

Has she had her twins yet or are you into preggers?  ???

Guest icemanblue

How do we even know he said this? Gullable lot on here at times.

Errrrr, direct quotes? On a major website?

Guest Ebolarama

How do we even know he said this? Gullable lot on here at times.

Because they are direct quotes. Most sports journalism might be utter crap at times, but you can't make up direct quotes from high-profile individuals. If he didn't say them, expect a massive, massive high-profile lawsuit to follow. I am quite confident you won't see that happen, however.

Guest Heneage

What and journalists/newspapers are the fountain of all honesty? Adn would not dare misquote or rearrange a quote?

Guest Ebolarama

What and journalists/newspapers are the fountain of all honesty? Adn would not dare misquote or rearrange a quote?

You're a bit thick aren't you, son?

Crying out loud, he's having a bit of a fucking laugh now isn't he? There were quotes from him at the end of the season saying he wanted to stay. Besides, whatever he wants, he won't go until we get a fee accepted from either of them two, and i can't imagine it being Arsenal. Don't think there's much to say Tottenham will be fussed about him either.

He's gonna have to sit it out as far as i'm concerned, and if he's still here on September the 1st, then i'm happy. If he's in the team week-in, week-out then he'll probably pipe down again and i still think Keegan's the man to sort him out.

Arsenal won't be buying him, and neither will Spuds most probably. Despite what he's said (which is no worse than a lot of other young players from the continent when they're not in the team) I would still like to see him stay and KK give him a chance to redeem.

Arsenal won't be buying him, and neither will Spuds most probably. Despite what he's said (which is no worse than a lot of other young players from the continent when they're not in the team) I would still like to see him stay and KK give him a chance to redeem.

He's going to look like a prize A twat when Arsenal and Spurs don't show any interest.

Fuck him. Let's get whatever we can for him.

We need to get rid of him and Duff and replace them with an up and coming player and another class left-midfielder.

He is an up and coming player though, rather we sort this out with him.

Guest Heneage

Heneage is Zoggy's mate, tbf.

:cheesy:

Well not quite its my mate who knows him.

Either way I take everything in papers with pinch of a salt.