Another transfer done and dusted in a few hours...

Dave

I don't what to upset you any further but you have made a number pro Ashley type posts recently. You are kind of the pied piper for the 'Ashleyites', while NE5 at the other end of the scale. So you two are gonna clash from time to time and surely you can see from his point of view this was a provoking thread.

:lol:

Utter bullshit, but never mind. :laugh:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks ;)

:lol:

away to recharge the batteries .........

:razz:

He's not untouchable, no way. I'm just giving him a chance. I've said loads of times lately that if we don't make the required signings this summer I'll be criticising just like everyone else.

He's not untouchable, no way. I'm just giving him a chance. I've said loads of times lately that if we don't make the required signings this summer I'll be criticising just like everyone else.

The biggest disappointment for me is the number of people who come across as hoping they'll get the chance to say "I told you so" :(

Does anyone remeber that thread NE5 started promising not to bring up the whole shepherd thing again ? And all the love expressed towards him.

I have two questions:

1. What happened to that promise ??

2. Where's all the love gone, people ??

Guest robertbobo

the season hasnt even begun yet! chill the fouck out, everyone. we'llbe okay. kk's the man.

Agreed - KK is thee man

The biggest disappointment for me is the number of people who come across as hoping they'll get the chance to say "I told you so" :(

Fair point but I'm sure deep down even NE5 in his heart of hearts would much rather Ashley succeed and bring us back to were we all feel we belong, than be in a position to say I told you so. One thing you have to give NE5 credit for is that he is and has been for a very long time a committed supporter of the club and anyone who is that would not wish any ill will on NUFC.

Fair point but I'm sure deep down even NE5 in his heart of hearts would much rather Ashley succeed and bring us back to were we all feel we belong, than be in a position to say I told you so. One thing you have to give NE5 credit for is that he is and has been for a very long time a committed supporter of the club and anyone who is that would not wish any ill will on NUFC.

I wouldn't necessarily aim my comment at him to be honest.

I wouldn't necessarily aim my comment at him to be honest.

I was just using NE5 as an example tbh, I think this should be the case for any committed fan. If they would rather say "I told you so" then they have about as much passion for our club as Martin Samuel and should fuck right off, pardon my french.

Just cannot wait for the new season.

King Kev has authorised / approved two signings so far.

That is enough to have me full of expectation.

Young, eager, talented.

Put the pride and passion back in the black and white jersey.

If we go down fighting that is enough for me.

Far far better than being level with ten minutes to go, Emre is subbed and just strolls off.

Couldn't give a shit attitude.

Come on Toon, King Kev, love ya.

I thought this was a poem at first for some reason.

Young, eager, talented.

Put the pride and passion back in the black and white jersey.

Far far better than being level with ten minutes to go, Emre is subbed and just strolls off.

Couldn't give a s*** attitude.

I thought this was a poem at first for some reason.

mackems.gif

aye me 2

Lets see ...

Option 1: act like Spurs, wank yourselves off over the bajillions of signings you get linked with every day, look like twats when the vast majority (who most people have only ever "seen" on FM anyway)  dont sign, but hey, you get a month or two of jealousy from other fans on their message boards because you're acting like Charlie Big Bollocks in the transfer market.

Option 2: Quietly go about acquiring the players you want, nothing breaking until they sign and it is all done and dusted. Get the players you want, don't get excited about stuff that is never going to happen, but you know your management team are doing all they can to get their targets in.

Absolute fucking no brainer.

Although some would say I've lost my reason.

Am I downhearted? Nah!

And elation.

Young, eager, talented.

And also gallant. Ed

Is not the man who put the pride and passion back in the black and white jersey.

It was Keegan, and that is not hearsay.

(Hang on - perhaps I am a little craz-ee)

It looks like he's had enoff.

Couldn't give a shit attitude.

Is he eating my head-wear? No - it was your hat he chewed. (Good, eh?)

The sky's the limit. Just look above ya.

Sorted.

Lets see ...

Option 1: act like Spurs, w*** yourselves off over the bajillions of signings you get linked with every day, look like twats when the vast majority (who most people have only ever "seen" on FM anyway)  dont sign, but hey, you get a month or two of jealousy from other fans on their message boards because you're acting like Charlie Big Bollocks in the transfer market.

Option 2: Quietly go about acquiring the players you want, nothing breaking until they sign and it is all done and dusted. Get the players you want, don't get excited about stuff that is never going to happen, but you know your management team are doing all they can to get their targets in.

Absolute f***ing no brainer.

Maybe the quality of players signed should count for a little more in your definition of sound transfer business dealing?