Other clubs' pre-season friendlies

simmsy10

Looking forward to watching Vela, Wilshere and Ramsay again.

All looked quality so far this pre season!

Wish i had gone this again this year, was a good day out last year, and the weather was wonderful then aswell!

tut! What a shitty decision, when its close, its understandable, yet frustrating, but that one is just annoying!

Senderos-Djourou are impressing me!

First time for everything!

Timothée Atouba has looked good for Hamburg at left back. Still only 26. In the last year of his contract too.

What exactly happened with him at Tottenham again?

I thought he was alreet at Spurs, decent enough if not amazing, same went for Edman. Scored a pearler against us first game of season in the season Bobby got sacked i think

Guest kingdawson

Timothée Atouba has looked good for Hamburg at left back. Still only 26. In the last year of his contract too.

What exactly happened with him at Tottenham again?

Yeh he's a good player but was ridiculously eratic. The guy would constantly try these little flick and dummies,  even though he was in his own area.

This tournament got the same rules as the Mallorca tournmament?  So if Arsenal beat Madrid, they'll all have won 1, so it'll go down to who's scored the most?

Arsenal need to beat Real like 5-0 to take the trophy.

The whole squad is looking really good, some nice movement, passing.

Has been a few sloppy ones that we will expect and a few people are taking a bit long with their pass's aswell but overall so far showing some real good movement and play!