Nobby Signs For ...

Crumpy Gunt

Guest shearer_united

As much as i like him, im glad he didn't sign for us again. I dont want people to remember him being an average player in our squad, rather than the great player he was and what he did for the club back in the Bobby Robson days.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnson293

From NUFC.com....

Nobby & Nicos reunited

Former Newcastle midfielder Nolberto Solano has ended a bout of recent speculation over his future by signing a two year contract with Greek side Larissa - who also number one Nicos Dabizas in their ranks.

The popular Peruvian had been linked with moves to club in both Cyprus and the USA, while linking up with Watford in pre-season to maintain his fitness.

Nobby and Dabizas back together!

Guest johnson293

A shame some c*** sold him!

In fairness to the c*** that sold him, Nobby did ask to move to London for family reasons.

Wonder if they are moving to Greece with him?  ???

In fairness to the c*** that sold him, Nobby did ask to move to London for family reasons.

and some had the opinion he'd been treading water for 6 month towards the end of his first stay here.

From NUFC.com....

Nobby & Nicos reunited

Former Newcastle midfielder Nolberto Solano has ended a bout of recent speculation over his future by signing a two year contract with Greek side Larissa - who also number one Nicos Dabizas in their ranks.

The popular Peruvian had been linked with moves to club in both Cyprus and the USA, while linking up with Watford in pre-season to maintain his fitness.

Nobby and Dabizas back together!

strange how there`s no mention on their official site. Is it definite? I`m a bit surprised other London based teams in the Championship didnt try for him(at least not many rumours)

Guest neesy111

i was told that wasn't the reason for him leaving