Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

someone translate that article for fucks sake :fwap:

first line says: Deportivo and Newcastl negotiated all day yesterday by Coloccini without reaching an agreement

Headline: Deadlock

Under Headline: The player's agent, Marcelo Lombillo, acted as intermediary between the two clubs. Although approached positions, the biggest obstacle lies in the final price and form of payment.

:frantic:

5 more pages since I checked this morning, bloody hell is he actually signing?

Officially, his future should be decided in the next few days

According to his agent, we've made an offer

According to Spanish press, it's a matter of hours before he signs

So no, then?

Signing for Benfica Hotspurs

FYP

If the press claim this deal is off because we wanted to pay in installments the forum is going to meltdown.

If they did it'd go completely against what the Spanish press are saying, which is that we're willing to pay up front.

If the press claim this deal is off because we wanted to pay in installments the forum is going to meltdown.

If they did it'd go completely against what the Spanish press are saying, which is that we're willing to pay up front.

Yeah that's what I thought but that latest link says "However, there is rumoured to be one slight hitch to the quick completion of this deal, with the Spanish club wanting the full amount in cash and Newcastle wanting to pay in instalments."

Shit stirring no doubt.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

5 more pages since I checked this morning, bloody hell is he actually signing?

Officially, his future should be decided in the next few days

According to his agent, we've made an offer

According to Spanish press, it's a matter of hours before he signs

According to previous occasions he'll sign for some club but not newcastle.

I'm trying not to get too excited but signing him would see a massive improvement to our back four, similar to the noticeable difference when Woodgate played for us.

I'm the same. It'd also fill people with confidence that we actually can do transfers :lol:.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

I'm trying not to get too excited but signing him would see a massive improvement to our back four, similar to the noticeable difference when Woodgate played for us.

I'm the same. It'd also fill people with confidence that we actually can do transfers :lol:.

Aye

but if this transfer fails again then our situation will be starting to get more and more worrying.

hope we can clinch this deal at last although the manner of this transfer is completely different of the Jonas's one.

Sorry I should have said footylatest. All these sites are so similar. Enjoy:

Deportivo's Coloccini will sign for Newcastle today

Monday 28 July 2008 - 11:45:24 - Click to post or view

It has just been announced in the Spanish media that Deportivo's Fabricio Coloccini will sign for Newcastle "in the next few hours".

The player and his agent, Marcelo Lombilla, have submitted a formal offer to the club of a transfer of 10 million euros, which is expected to be accepted.

Deportivo La Coruna are in a financial crisis and are desperate for sales to refill the coffers. This will just be the first of many deals in the coming weeks.

Negotiations have proceeded quicker than expected and Coloccini could be in Newcastle as early as tomorrow. Newcastle have already agreed personal terms with the player and he will sign a four year contract.

The only stumbling block to the deal is that Depor want Newcastle to pay the full amount in cash immediately but Newcastle want to pay in instalments. But that is not insurmountable.

The Argentine international had told the club that he wanted to leave when he came back from the World Cup Qualifying games, and he has admitted that Newcastle have come up with the best offer and has made up his mind fully.

Source: Footylatest

Oh Skirge what would we do without you reposting articles that have already been discussed on previous pages  :razz:.

:lol: was why I only put the links, so all in one post you can see some say we will get him and others say the deal is off.

Guest neesy111

Oh Skirge what would we do without you reposting articles that have already been discussed on previous pages  :razz:.

:lol: was why I only put the links, so all in one post you can see some say we will get him and others say the deal is off.

The skysports article is really old and the general consesus from the articles is that we've agreed a deal with the player, but the problem is that Deportivo want the 15m euros all in one go whilst we want to pay it installments.