Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

ive asked sky sports if there website is 100% accurate. Ill let you know what they say.

'No, it's complete guesswork mate'

well, question was more along the lines of - youve got us down as signing collochini, but the club have announced it. Are yee blagging or what?

This is weird... Depor last week announced that he was a Newcastle player last Wednesday so what is the problem? He and his agent has loud of times said that he wants to come so the personal contract should´t be a problem? Or?

Anyway. I´m getting sick of the club now. Everyone knows that Ashley wore that shirt and that he was here. Then why can´t they say what is going on? Ashley would never wear that shirt if it wasn´t a done deal. or would he?

I asked my postman if he knew anything about the Coloccini deal, and he said no.

I'm not the kind who spreads needless doom and gloom or whines like a bairn when the club doesn't seem to be doing exactly what I think it ought to be doing, but I think this is very worrying indeed.

I asked my postman if he knew anything about the Coloccini deal, and he said no.

I'm not the kind who spreads needless doom and gloom or whines like a bairn when the club doesn't seem to be doing exactly what I think it ought to be doing, but I think this is very worrying indeed.

LOL

mong on skunkers reckons spanish media reporting deal has collapsed.

no link or anything and the kid posting it is as thick as mince.

And Ginger

Guest Magpie007

something odd about this without a doubt. He'll not be on the team sheet this weekend if they do not pull their fingers out.

Guest neesy111

Why? Are you not allowed to field a player until the sun have been informed?

Beat me to it.

i think it will friday until we hear something from keegan about it during his pre man utd press conference