Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

If he is unsure whether it will go through, why is he saying goodbye to their fans?

Because it is not a real quote

Yer, i realised that. I was simply pointing out the mistakes. Poor effort.

I'm not very good at Spanish, but - and i dunno, this is just a wild estimation - the fact that the label on his forehead reads: "I'm not going to Newcastle", tells me that the deal's hit a snag.

:( Waiting and hoping...

He says thanks to their fans. Says some minor problems with the deal because he has now tried to fly to Newcastle 5 times but each time he has been turned away at the gates because there was no room in the plane for his huge hair. He will now proceed to either cut it off or take the bus.

Oh my God I left my washing on the line and it's started raining, what if I left the keys in the door? Oh no I left my dirty mags all over the living room floor and visitors are expected, what if the cat falls off the roof? I might slash my wrist cooking. What if the brick layer rips me off and oh no now Coloccini's deal is being held up.

What a bunch of fairies.

Jesus wept. It's too easy with some of you. :lol:

Bet we'd get some of them with your shoe lace is undone every fucking time

'Do me a favour mate, go to the store and ask for a long stand. Oh, and get some black and white paint whilst you're there. Cheers.'

Oh my God I left my washing on the line and it's started raining, what if I left the keys in the door? Oh no I left my dirty mags all over the living room floor and visitors are expected, what if the cat falls off the roof? I might slash my wrist cooking. What if the brick layer rips me off and oh no now Coloccini's deal is being held up.

What a bunch of fairies.

:)

Now for the real quotes:

"Estoy ansioso por jugar a Kevin Keegan, por no hablar de Terry McDermott, ya que ambos tenían la experiencia de jugar con una permanente al más alto nivel. Con el paso a Newcastle, podría incluso crecer un bigote para conmemorar mis héroes de la años ochenta. Newcastle fans pueden estar impresionado con Jonas Gutiérrez del cabello, pero puedo asegurarles a todos que mi cabello Poos sobre Jonas de un alto nivel."

Anyone care to translate?

Now for the real quotes:

"Estoy ansioso por jugar a Kevin Keegan, por no hablar de Terry McDermott, ya que ambos tenían la experiencia de jugar con una permanente al más alto nivel. Con el paso a Newcastle, podría incluso crecer un bigote para conmemorar mis héroes de la años ochenta. Newcastle fans pueden estar impresionado con Jonas Gutiérrez del cabello, pero puedo asegurarles a todos que mi cabello Poos sobre Jonas de un alto nivel."

I am anxious to play Kevin Keegan, not to mention Terry McDermott, since both had experience of playing with a permanently at the highest level. With the move to Newcastle could even grow a mustache to commemorate my heroes of the eighties. Newcastle fans may be impressed with Jonas Gutierrez hair, but I can assure everyone that my hair Poos Jonas on a high level

Now for the real quotes:

Wacky.

I am anxious to play Kevin Keegan, not to mention Terry McDermott, since both had experience of playing with a permanently at the highest level. With the move to Newcastle could even grow a mustache to commemorate my heroes of the eighties. Newcastle fans may be impressed with Jonas Gutierrez hair, but I can assure everyone that my hair Poos Jonas on a high level.

:lol:

"I met up with Kevin Keegan, but then Terry McDermott joined him and my decision was switched in an instant, he really didn't seem to know what he was talking about. I was interested in Newcastle but that changed my mind and I'm now happy to remain in Spain. Newcastle fans have taken to my friend Jonas Gutierrez, I hope he has a very good time in Newcastle and gets some of the poos, go on Jonas lad.

This was posted at 2pm on that Depor forum

He said good bye in the press conference. The usual thing you know "this was the best part of my career" bla bla. An official of the club gave the thanks to him and now his going to England. I guess it will be official in England as soon as he passess the medicals.