Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

It would have gone through FM.

For fucks sake get a grip, it will happen why are you still whinging, I've never known such a bunch of impatient fans in my entire life.

I'd be more concerned about who's next to come through the door.

It would have gone through FM.

For fucks sake get a grip, it will happen why are you still whinging, I've never known such a bunch of impatient fans in my entire life.

I'd be more concerned about who's next to come through the door.

This.

You can't blame people for being frustrated. It was reported that he was going to be signing on monday, then tuesday, then wednesday, then today. Yet the latest says he is still in Spain.

Is it impatient to have wanted this done in plenty of time before Valencia, so that he could have played against them to help him settle a little prior to Manyoo?

No that's fine, it's probably the general view. What is impatient, is the circumstances in which people are twitching for confirmation. I'm sure the club are doing everything as quick as they can. Moaning on here does absolutely nothing. Therefore patients is needed.

Do you reckon Wise has a massive bet on how many pages this thread will run to, so the club aren't announcing the deal? He wants another 50 pages of this:

:( - "I'm worried"

:) - "Don't be worried"

:( - "I am worried"

In a peep show style.

I'm not even sure he'll play against the Mancs to be honest, we may well take the approach they themselves took with Vidic, an easing in process if you like.

If your worried about the so called "putting off" it's your own fault for getting drawn in to everything the media has to say, they probably know as much as we do.

Do you reckon Wise has a massive bet on how many pages this thread will run to, so the club aren't announcing the deal? He wants another 50 pages of this:

:( - "I'm worried"

:( - "I am worried"

In a peep show style.

:suicide: - "Way past worried"

"There is some small complications with the deal so I'm unsure whether it will go through but I expect so. I loved my time here in La Coruna, I grew as a player and I thank the management for that. I would also like to give a special mention to the fans who supported me throughout my time and I will never forget the support they gave me in every game."

"There is some small complications with the deal so I'm unsure whether it will go through but I expect so. I loved my time here in La Coruna, I grew as a player and I thank the management for that. I would also like to give a special mention to the fans who supported me throughout my time and I will never forget the support they gave me in every game."

Too good a translation.

Guest shagthefluff

im past caring now-if he joins then good he'll make us a better team. ppl on here are literally driven by the media who as has been said probably know as much as we do. we will only release a statment when it is needed-anything else would be stupid. be patient!!!