Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

I can see us arranging a behind closed-doors friendly early next week to play Coloccini and perhaps a second signing. Nowt more than a hunch.

Keegan implied that Owen would be getting one.

Its not really fair on us the fans like FFS!Its getting very furstating now,would be nice for them to clear it up and let us know whats going on!

t'was ever thus for us older blokes. we didn't have 24hr bullshit feeding frenzys. all we had was the back page of the chronic announciong someone had come or gone.

(to be honest after living under both conditions i preferred the older way)

I'm probably not as old as you, infact i'm sure i'm not but my word do i wish it was like that now. If i took any notice of the media, they would spoil the game for me TBH.

The club has no obligation to inform the fans of every stage of a transfer. I'd rather hear about it when it happens.

I understand where your coming from lads.I dont think we should be talking about transfers just because there all over the net or tabloids!But in this case the club he HOPEFULLY used to play for cdame out and said hes now offically Newcastle player it would be nice for Newcastle to say yes he just has to passa medical or tie up the loose ends.Its just dragging on now quite a bit

For me, the most annoying thing with this silence policy is that it has given ammunition to the press as 'evidence' of the club conducting Smith and Coloccini deals behind KK's back.

For me, the most annoying thing with this silence policy is that it has given ammunition to the press as 'evidence' of the club conducting Smith and Coloccini deals behind KK's back.

Personally I think it's shown the twats up to be the shit-slinging fucktards they actually are. They're shit at their job and have to make stuff up to sell their papers to retards.

They haven't got a clue what is actually happening at the club and it's making them look stupid. Fantastic. :)

Personally I think it's shown the twats up to be the s***-slinging fucktards they actually are. They're s*** at their job and have to make stuff up to sell their papers to retards.

They haven't got a clue what is actually happening at the club and it's making them look stupid. Fantastic. :)

Agreed.

Guest Howaythetoon

It was exactly the same when KK was here first time. Everything in house, the way ity should be. That comes from KK's Liverpool schooling that.

Personally I think it's shown the twats up to be the shit-slinging fucktards they actually are. They're shit at their job and have to make stuff up to sell their papers to retards.

I'd think the same if it wasn't for those who believe the papers.

You can't win either way, out of the two I much prefer it this way.

I rarely take any notice of the people who swallow the shite that the media pump out so it's not a problem. :)

Personally I think it's shown the twats up to be the s***-slinging fucktards they actually are. They're s*** at their job and have to make stuff up to sell their papers to retards.

Thing is though people do believe what they read in the papers...I get every fucking day at work!

Oh guess what Ashleys selling up!I wouldnt mind but its the same rumours over and over but they still dont get it!I guess people believe what they want to believe!

tim vickery said last night on 606 he is lacking pace. also with his stats remembered he played in a back 5

Tim Vickery can suck my balls.

On a seperate note, one thing i have heard about Coloccini is that he tends to give away a few fouls and gets a few bookings. Don't know how much truth there is in that though.

tim vickery said last night on 606 he is lacking pace. also with his stats remembered he played in a back 5

Tim Vickery can suck my balls.

On a seperate note, one thing i have heard about Coloccini is that he tends to give away a few fouls and gets a few bookings. Don't know how much truth there is in that though.

4 bookings in 38 games last season...not bad.

Guest BooBoo

Oliver is retiring? Got to be a major piss-up organised to celebrate that fact.

Does that mean Lee Ryder will be stepping up to the throne? Dear God!

Have you ever seen him play?

no but tim vickery is the south american football man so he knows

I've seen him play so I know too, he's not lightening quick but he's no slower than John Terry.

Who honestly gives a fuck what Tim Vickery or whoever he is thinks.