Newcastle 2 - 2 PSV Eindhoven - 06/08/08 - post match reaction from page 23

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The squad is appalling tonight like.

I'm quite enjoying how NUFC.co.uk says "Generic Football" in the Windows Media Player bar on the match stream, quite apt for what we're about to witness methinks.

That team sheet must mean Milner as the lone striker right? He is the only one with any experience in that position.

Keegan said he thinks Jonas can play upfront too so he would be my guess.

Any news or ideas on why N'Zog might be absent?

GOD I hope he is not being sold. On a positive note there is the possibility of a trade with a club like Arsenal which could help us out in the short term.

That team sheet must mean Milner as the lone striker right? He is the only one with any experience in that position.

I'd expect to see Jonas up there, meself. Maybe the three will (attempt to) interchange?

Guest Geordiesned

No Smith then? Makes you wonder whether there is something in the Everton link.....

Please God!

God, David Craig is a t***.

Going on about Smith though. :celb:

explain further please

Just saying what we have - it's really rare to see us put out a team without a striker, and maybe there's something in the stories.

God, David Craig is a t***.

Going on about Smith though. :celb:

explain further please

Just saying what we have - it's really rare to see us put out a team without a striker, and maybe there's something in the stories.

Isn't it rare for any club to put out a team that doesn't include at least one striker?

Or maybe its just because Smith played 2 games in 3 days over the weekend and hes being saved for the weekend. Or just saved from the groans of the crowd.

Quiet, you.

:(