Old New Third Kit

Guest hindu times

Er, calm down will you. I quite like it actually. It's different.

Wait till you see it in person too, will look different to that when there's not so much light reflecting off it.

Definite purchase for me.

Wait till you see it in person too, will look different to that when there's not so much light reflecting off it.

:lol: Is no one allowed to dislike it just cos you don't, or something? :razz:

I just think that both kits, for one, are seriously boring - but that one, eurgh, i'm just not a fan of metallic kits. I suppose it might assist us in night games though, blinding the opposition.

:lol: Is no one allowed to dislike it just cos you don't, or something? :razz:

I just think that both kits, for one, are seriously boring - but that one, eurgh, i'm just not a fan of metallic kits. I suppose it might assist us in night games though, blinding the opposition.

Erm, did I say that? No. Just don't think it's as tragically awful as the above poster suggested. Anyway, someone has to defend the poor thing.

safety  bluerazz.gif

Guest johnson293

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/010278374316500.gif

Bit meh for me.

Don't like the white panel on the front - makes it look like the sponsor logo is on a patch, or worse, it makes it look like those Boro shirts with the white band/panel.

Is it definitely silver shorts? Might look decent with white shorts, much like the away strip. Tbh, i bet they haven't even designed an official pair of shorts - Taylor's no doubt wearing jeans there, such is the farce of actually having a third kit. The only instance that we're ever going to wear it, is if we draw away to Notts County or Grimsby in the cup. Stupid! :rant: