Old New Third Kit

Guest hindu times

• 9 months later...

Don't see the point in the Third Kit when we're weren't in Europe which was the main reason for the previous Third kits. Its a tenner in the Club Shop now which says it all.

To be fair when were ever going to wear it?  Everyone who bought it should've know that anyway.

What a load of shite, you don't buy a kit expecting it to never be used by the first team.

It could have been used a number of times, Coventry away in the League Cup, Hull away in the FA Cup to name two opportunities.

To be fair when were ever going to wear it?  Everyone who bought it should've know that anyway.

What a load of s****, you don't buy a kit expecting it to never be used by the first team.

It could have been used a number of times, Coventry away in the League Cup, Hull away in the FA Cup to name two opportunities.

Everyone surely knew we'd wear the away kit in those games?  Where has everyone been for the last ten years?

What a load of s****, you don't buy a kit expecting it to never be used by the first team.

Everyone surely knew we'd wear the away kit in those games?  Where has everyone been for the last ten years?

Then the club shouldn't even have brought out a third kit when we weren't in Europe, given that we did then you have to expect them to use it and most likely in the away cup ties with the away kit being used in away league games when we have a kit clash.

Shouldn't bother with a third kit this year but I wouldn't be surprised if we did bring one out.

Why does it upset people so badly?  If people don't want to buy it, then don't buy it.  I fail to see what's so wrong with the club trying to generate extra income by selling a product that fans clearly want.

I also think it's clear that once the club realized it was in the shit there were much more important things than kit selection.

Why does it upset people so badly?  If people don't want to buy it, then don't buy it.  I fail to see what's so wrong with the club trying to generate extra income by selling a product that fans clearly want.

I also think it's clear that once the club realized it was in the s*** there were much more important things than kit selection.

So you're happy for the club to rip off fellow supporters?

Guest ovesbar

I also think it's clear that once the club realized it was in the s*** there were much more important things than kit selection.

Not like they are forcing anyone to buy it.

Not like they are forcing anyone to buy it.

Aye. Newcastle fans are well known for lapping up shirts and merchandise like there's no tomorrow. If we didn't buy such excess amounts, they probably wouldn't make them...

I think they should make the old yellow 'I had a shitter' training shirt the new away/third kit for next season.  Except make it 'We had a shitter - 08/09'. 

*shiter

Yes, I'm even pedantic when the spelling is actually right.

I'd like to see Ashley wear one of those.

Total disgrace. The third shirt the season before, the white/sky blue stripe one, was only worn away to Arsenal aswell. Away to Arsenal.

Fucking disgrace. Hate how they bring out third kits.