Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest bimpy474

He was up against one-paced rubbish. But yes, he played well without ever looking like a goal threat.

Your harder to please than my mother-in-law.

Don't think anyone is going to argue that he's been nothing short of 'meh' when he has played for the first team. But some people saw him scoring for fun in the reserves, and he joined us with top recommendations for his ability, if not his attitude. Don't see why it's so surprising that some people were holding out hope that he'd make a good player for us. :dontknow: Obviously it was amplified what with this thread turning him into a cult hero of purely humorous proportions.

Guest Brazilianbob

Send him out on loan to Gateshead to give him a taste of what life will be like in the lower reaches of the game.  It might well galvanise him into getting his priorities right.

Having said that I think its time we got shut of him, he has had his chances and blown them in the same way he did at Southhampton, this bloke is clearly a loser big time and we can manage without the adverse publicity he attracts!

Eh? What's he been arrested for this week then?

drunk and disorderly

so thats 3 drink related charges in what 2 months? Take a hint man and stop drinking

If he's actually got a drink problem, I really think the club should help him through that, if anybody has seen someone suffer being an alcoholic im sure you'd agree. If he's just being an arse, get rid in january, he's blew his chances.

Eh? What's he been arrested for this week then?

drunk and disorderly

so thats 3 drink related charges in what 2 months? Take a hint man and stop drinking

If he's actually got a drink problem, I really think the club should help him through that, if anybody has seen someone suffer being an alcoholic im sure you'd agree. If he's just being an arse, get rid in january, he's blew his chances.

the frequency of these charges all having drink involved somewhere is making me wonder if he does have a problem tbh, once is bad enough but 3 times in a short space of time?

Or it could just be another case of fame and money going to the head of a young footballer

Charged with assault.

NEWCASTLE United player Nile Ranger has been charged with assault.

The 20-year-old striker was arrested during the early hours of Saturday, August 28, following an incident outside a Newcastle bar.

Police were called after a 33-year-old man was found unconscious outside Cosy Joe's, on the Groat Market.

London-born star Ranger was questioned before being released on bail.

But he was today charged with two counts of common assault and one account of assault occassioning actual bodily harm.

He will appear before Newcastle Magistrates' Court later this month.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/breaking-news/2011/11/02/toon-player-nile-ranger-charged-with-assault-61634-29709182/#ixzz1cZJrbOqf

Guest johnson293

So, in charged and in court for 3 separate incidents now.

That's not the type of hattrick you should be aiming for, Nile!

Judge will be on first name terms with him by then end.