Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

For some reason, I still hold some hope for him. I know not many are with me on this, but I really liked his style of play and the impact he had when he came on last season. If he matures and starts getting goals, we have another option and a pretty complete forward on our hands.

Guest bimpy474

I dont think i've seen such an idiot as him now, after the last two incidents, you would have thought after getting back in the first team picture he would have had a look at himself.

Thick as mince, but its the arrogance of it all, and when you compare him to Harris, Fergie, Sammy, Medhi and Tav and their good behaviour it makes him look all the more a complete fuckwit.

Get shot of him, he has proven over and over again now that he doesn't deserve anymore chances, shame as the boy has talent but that will never come through until he actually grows a brain.

Guest bimpy474

Today, a club spokeswoman declined to comment, but police confirmed the striker was held by officers until 5.35am yesterday.

Probably not involved tonight then...

Or ever again i would think.

Today, a club spokeswoman declined to comment, but police confirmed the striker was held by officers until 5.35am yesterday.

Aye. Probably thought being back in the squad made him a big shot again. What a moron.

Guest bimpy474

Aye. Probably thought being back in the squad made him a big shot again. What a moron.

Maybe he was told he wasn't in the squad for Stoke, so he thinks right feck the club rules i'm going out, so so arrogant, a moron indeed.