Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Don't think he gives a f*** about playing, happy with his mates in Newcastle whilst earning thousands over the next 5 years to play no pressure reserves games.

Unfortunately, I think this is the case too. I really think he actually doesn't care about football despite his 2 goals/assist last night. As long as he still has a contract with us, he's probably happy. If Beardsley/Nolan's comments are anything to go by, he won't be back with the first team any time soon.

If he does care about his career, he would have definitely taken a permanent/loan move. He was that close to joining Blackpool but said no at the last minute iirc.

Guest Howaythetoon

Are people still going on about this waste of space?

Forget about his attitude... its his overall ability or lack of that is keeping him away from the bench never mind the first team. He is relatively quick and strong but that means fuck all in the world of football. Outside of that he doesn't have much else.

And looking back on his penalty miss Ranger said: “I scored at Swansea and went for the same idea this time by trying to give the keeper the eyes, but it didn’t work this time.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/10/19/nile-ranger-i-ll-keep-fighting-for-nufc-place-72703-29619977/#ixzz1bJovWat9

:lol: bless

:lol: the reserves are class like, scoring goals is even easier than the SPL. I remember Xisco scored a hattrick for the reserves at SJP once and binnsy came back and said he was utter s****.

Don't think that ever happened :lol:

My mistake, he scored 2 against Wigan when we won 5-0 and it was after that when everyone was saying "oh good Xisco's had a good game" binnsy said he was dirge. :lol:

Guest johnson293

So is this a different incident to the one a few weeks back when he was stopped, then his car driven away, or is it just a formal charge for that incident?

Selfish cunt, obviously only thinks about himself. Even now he's tweeting shit like 'life isn't fare' when he should be saying, 'I'm a disgusting piece of shit for putting others in danger'. Can't wait until he's no longer at this club, I reckon it won't be long now