Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Still can't see it, not with who we have in charge and Ranger's significance to the team. Unless the bonuses make up 90% of the potential wage. Wasn't our supposed wage cap only arond £40k a week when he got his new deal.

Guthrie is only on £4k a week and he is a lot closer to the first team.

Not doubting this is a good source but it doesn't make any sense at all.

I thought the £4K was Guthries basic??

Same source reckoned Ferguson was on £6.5K

You need a new source.

Hahaha, what a fool :lol:

NEWCASTLE United stiker Nile Ranger has denied four counts of assault and one of being drunk and disorderly.

The 20-year-old London-born player appeared in Newcastle Magistrates' Court today and pleaded not guilty to two counts of common assault, two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and a separate count of being drunk and disorderly.

Ranger, of Edwins Avenue South in Forest Hall, North Tyneside, is accused of the alleged assaults of two revellers and two police officers outside a bar in the city during the early hours of August 27.

He was also appearing on a drunk and disorderly charge on October 30 after allegedly arguing with his girlfriend in the city centre.

He will next appear before magistrates on January 13, 2012 to be committed to Newcastle Crown Court for the assault charges and on the same date will be on trial for the drunk and disorderly charge.

ALAN PARDEW has revealed that Leon Best has been appointed as a mentor for Nile Ranger in light of his recent off the field issues.

The Toon boss has also backed Ranger to go out on loan and says the striker needs first team action.

He said today: "Nile needs to go out on loan.

"He is frustrated as his off the field problems are showing.

"We can always look at yourself and wonder if we could have done more but he needs games now.

"Leon Best has been talking to him and trying to make him understand his responsibilities and we have great professionals such as Shola Ameobi too."

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/11/17/leon-best-appointed-as-a-mentor-for-nile-ranger-72703-29795627/#ixzz1dyXBSFs6

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think the mean 'South', as the ones on the street mentioned are House Flats type of things. He was in the penthouse of the converted church, but was asked to leave due to excessive partying.  :lol:

From what i remember of a photo he posted on twitter, his street looks like Georgian terraced houses with small driveways?

Yeah same here.

Even if you were banned from a town centre I assume there would be certain clauses regarding work ???