Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest neesy111

:buck2:

Thought he came across pretty well to be fair. :lol:

Seems he'll be off again in the summer, one way or another.

Don't think anyone will be daft to offer what he's currently on. (15k allegedly)

Said pretty much what you would expect him to say. He's asking for trouble going on a 'show' like that.

Given that Loven doesn't look like he'll be resigned and Best is surplus we are looking short on options. To be fair to him he seems to have raw talent, if he could just get his head down instead of being a cock most of the time there maybe a premiership player there. However, he's had enough time to change so I'll lose no sleep if he is moved on.

Guest Phil K

We've seen very, very little of this "natural talent" when he's playing for the first team.

His place in the squad should be taken up with a player who has the right attitude and wants to succeed, especially now we're moving forward so quickly as a team and as a club.

Was amazed at the ridiculous over the top support for Ranger on here 18 month ago. I said he was a waste of space and NOT the "talent" people kept ranting about. In fact I asked if a little evidence of that talent wouldn't be proof ? The response I got from many on here was similar to the response that Danish cartoonist got after his Muhammad cartoon !

(Actually many of those ranting at me did a complete U turn on the bloke months later with his idiotic shennanigans - not turning up for training, swaggering with gun etc, having Pardew forced to go public on him, and ended up saying the same I had the year previous !)

Fact is, he's NOT a "great talent" he's a run of the mill lower league forward who likes to hang around with yobs in his spare time and hasn't got the nous or the work ethic to improve.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4376009/Nile-Rangers-12in-gash-in-arm-on-night-out.html

SOCCER ace Nile Ranger was rushed to hospital with a horrific 12-inch gash to his arm after he fell during a night out.

The Newcastle striker needed 21 stitches when he cut his upper arm on a metal shard as he climbed over a fence to retrieve a football.

Friends ran to his aid after the accident near his home in Wood Green, North London.

A pal said: “His arm was pouring blood. One of the lads wrapped his T-shirt around his arm but it was quickly soaked in blood.

“It was a very nasty wound. It gave me the shivers. It was shocking.”

Ranger, 21, was taken to North Middlesex Hospital by ambulance.

Last night Ranger said: “I’ve just got to be thankful it wasn’t worse. The nurses were fantastic with me and I’d like to thank them for doing a great job stitching my arm back up.

“Hopefully I can invite them to a game and return the favour.”

Ranger is currently on bail facing trial for assault on two revellers and two police officers.

Not that I`m bothered or anything but I thought I would post it as he is still ours. Also whats with the opening sentence, soccer ace ?