Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Geordiesned

How many more chances will this idiot be given?? 12 month Conditional Discharge unbelievably lenient. (My views not those of my employers etc etc etc)

Guest frazernufc

To be honest after reading the story that a group of lads came up to him and his cousin and made racists remarks to them, and after the CCTV its adjudged his actions were in self defence, then really I wouldn't have a problem with him. Just took it to far that he pushed two officers. Obviously all the media attention made us think it was far more serious than it was. Still has no future at the club though.

Proven to have been assaulted beforehand in the night in question. Wound up and pushed two police away from him. Probably a harsh punishment tbh.

12 month to keep your noise clean and out of trouble, not harsh at all.

If it's a conditional discharge then doesn't that mean the sentence gets activated if he gets found guilty of the criminal damage?

No the CD will only come back to bite him if he commits any more offences from today, over the next 12 months.

Very soft sentencing though, CDs for assaults aren't very common at all.

Proven to have been assaulted beforehand in the night in question. Wound up and pushed two police away from him. Probably a harsh punishment tbh.

if i was assaulted i would want the police to deal with the other party, not push me around and charge me to court.

typical pigs looking after pigs.

if i was assaulted i would want the police to deal with the other party, not push me around and charge me to court.

typical pigs looking after pigs.

:facepalm:

Whether this sentence is too harsh or not is a bit of a side issue to me. The point is he's an utter buffoon who has had about 20 chances so far and has fucked up every time. If he had an ounce of sense, which he obviously hasn't, he'd stop indoors and never go down town again, get his life together, stop being a dick and get himself in to training nice and early every morning.

He seems to have no grasp of cause and effect and the fact that he even puts himself in the position where this sort of thing even has a chance of happening just highlights what an utter cretin he is.