Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He's listed in the programme but apparently isn't in the PL squad, he is only in the Europa squad and is not in the managers domestic plans.

He is in the PL squad. If there is any vacant spot(s) at the time of list submission, he will have to be in. That's how the issue arrived with Owen signing for Stoke.

He'd offer more than Shola, that's for sure.

i agree with this.

I disagree with this.

i actually think Xisco also would contribute more than shola. Based on nothing.

I also disagree with this.

Shola is, and should be, third choice striker.

Saw him on Saturday about quarter to three as I was walking up to the ground, he was driving into Stowell Street in his Range Rover.  I heard a couple of lads behind shouting some dogs abuse at him.

If he had any doubts that he would have a tough time being accepted back by the fans he will have little doubt now....

He'd offer more than Shola, that's for sure.

i agree with this.

I disagree with this.

i actually think Xisco also would contribute more than shola. Based on nothing.

I also disagree with this.

Shola is, and should be, third choice striker.

Shola is and always has been a crock of shit and the odd goal against the mackems should not cloud anyones judgement otherwise.

Shola is far from a crock of shit man. He's perfectly good at what he does when coming on at the end of a match as a striker. Do we need a 3rd choice striker to play more? Yes, is that man Xisco or Ranger? Who the fuck knows - based on past history, Ranger couldn't buy himself a goal when he was getting time a few years back, and we don't even need to go into what Xisco has contributed here.

Shola is far from a crock of shit man. He's perfectly good at what he does when coming on at the end of a match as a striker. Do we need a 3rd choice striker to play more? Yes, is that man Xisco or Ranger? Who the fuck knows - based on past history, Ranger couldn't buy himself a goal when he was getting time a few years back, and we don't even need to go into what Xisco has contributed here.

he is like.

He's a perfectly acceptable 4th choice striker option.

Not anymore he's not, matey. He can't start games.

Keegan and Allardyce had him where he belonged: 5th choice/oot the door - and that was when he had a modicum of mobility.

Keegan and Allardyce had him where he belonged: 5th choice/oot the door - and that was when he had a modicum of mobility.

Eh, he was a kid back then.  Even by the time Keegan left he was still only 17, when Allardyce left he was 16 (and also he was at Southampton). :lol:

Eh, he was a kid back then.  Even by the time Keegan left he was still only 17, when Allardyce left he was 16 (and also he was at Southampton). :lol:

Think he's on about Sherla.