Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Solo goal for the stiffs tonight.

He beat 10 men, went back and beat them again just to show them how good he is before flicking the ball up and over head kicking it into the back of the net. (probably)

Nearly.

After beating the 10th man he stood on the ball, wappd out his I-Phone and MSN'd Jamie and his hos.

:lol:

I've never really understood this thread, is it worth reading every post from the start ?

He beat 10 men, went back and beat them again just to show them how good he is before flicking the ball up and over head kicking it into the back of the net. (probably)

Nearly.

After beating the 10th man he stood on the ball, wappd out his I-Phone and MSN'd Jamie and his hos.

:knuppel2:

I've never really understood this thread, is it worth reading every post from the start ?

If you have a sense of humour, yes. If not, you'll have one afterwards.

Nearly.

:knuppel2:

If you have a sense of humour, yes. If not, you'll have one afterwards.

It took me the first page  ;D

I've just seen his goal on the official site, he's got 2 Blackburn players around him and he's moving away from goal, he then flicks it back inside leaving them for dead before side footing it across the keeper into the bottom corner.

Guest MagicNumber9

I've just seen his goal on the official site, he's got 2 Blackburn players around him and he's moving away from goal, he then flicks it back inside leaving them for dead before side footing it across the keeper into the bottom corner.

Bullshit. He beat the entire team and scored while ramming a bannana up his back-eye

Guest Heneage

If you read the post instead of trying to be a smart -arse you'll see I quoted as saying good player not a great finisher. But hey whoever really quotes me correctly on here anyway!

Guest Geordiesned

If you read the post instead of trying to be a smart -arse you'll see I quoted as saying good straight up banana chomping pimp of a player and the best finisher the world has ever seen. In fact Pele's not fit to lace his boots or even be in the same ghetto as him. But hey whoever really quotes me correctly on here anyway!

I don't know what your getting at?!

[quote author=Nixon link=topic=54870.msg1517900#msg1517900 date=1222875257

If you read the post instead of trying to be a smart -arse you'll see I quoted as saying good player not a great finisher. But hey whoever really quotes me correctly on here anyway!

Huh?

Guest Darth Toon

On target for his usual 4 goal haul - from .com:

Ranger at the double

Half time from Thorp Arch:

Leeds U18s 0 Newcastle U18  2

Having scored nine goals in their three away games to date, Newcastle journeyed to Yorkshire on Saturday morning and continued their good form in front of goal.

Just three minutes had elapsed when Magpies striker Nile Ranger intercepted a back pass and put his side ahead.

And after Sam Ameobi had shot narrowly over from distance on 25 minutes, he centred from the left four minutes later for Ranger to control and shoot home from 10 yards for his fourth goal in three Academy starts.

Guest Geordiesned
Ryan Donaldson wrote on Nile Ranger's Wall.

Ryanshockkkkkkkkkkk!! not fancy a hat-trick nar!! haha braaaap braaaaaaaaaaaap. x

:lol: