Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest diddimz

Why does everyone hate Nixon? :lol:

Haha can't say I hate him, get along with him well actually. Because he's a cunt, was that the answer you were after though?

“Tim Krul is away with Holland and we have let Fraser Forster go to Stockport.

“Ole Soderberg is recovering from his broken wrist.

“Max Johnson, the youth team keeper, has done his ankle ligaments, and Jack Alnwick from the under-16s has hurt his groin.”

Anyone else found this a bit odd, in a funny way :D

Guest Heneage

Is Max Johnson any good? I remember a hoo-ha when he arrived but he just seemed to go quiet.

As for Ranger he should seriously get some time against City.

By the way has anyone heard anything about the young 16 year old Irish lad Stephen Folan?Hes from the same town I live in.I read about him today in my local paper here in Galway,Ireland that he lined out in left back for the reserves and he done quite well.

"He done quite well". You type in Irish I love it.

Err I know he played can't comment on performance.

''Top Of the morning to ya''!Really,didnt think that was Irish slang at all.Was actually talking to his Mom a few months back in the sports shop I work in.She had a Newcastle bag in her hand and I was laughing saying Im not the only Newcastle fan in this country so,she told me oh no my sons playing for the youth team.She was telling me he was a bit iffy at first going over to a different country at such a young age.But hes loving it now.She said he loves ye Geordies  O0

"He done quite well". You type in Irish I love it.

Err I know he played can't comment on performance.

''Top Of the morning to ya''!Really,didnt think that was Irish slang at all.Was actually talking to his Mom a few months back in the sports shop I work in.She had a Newcastle bag in her hand and I was laughing saying Im not the only Newcastle fan in this country so,she told me oh no my sons playing for the youth team.She was telling me he was a bit iffy at first going over to a different country at such a young age.But hes loving it now.She said he loves ye Geordies  O0

Is she a MILF?