Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He wasn't given a 5 year contract for nowt like.

He tossed himself about well, had decent feet, and ultimately changed a few games around for us last year coming on as a substitute because of it. His goal scoring record is woeful, but a loan stint at Blackpool may change that.

Guest BooBoo

Had a couple of decent cameos against tired legs but I've seen little footballing ability from him

Yep, mixed things up v Liverpool and Arsenal. Did bugger all apart from that.

Guest Geordiesned

Had a couple of decent cameos against tired legs but I've seen little footballing ability from him

The big danger is that we'll have nobody on the bench next season who will be capable of coming on and mixing things up.

We'll pardew must have to offer him a 5 year contract and declare he has "frightening" potential. He's never looked ready, hence why a loan to a club where he'll play week in week out could sort him out. It cannot hurt us.

Guest BooBoo

The big danger is that we'll have nobody on the bench next season who will be capable of coming on and mixing things up.

Still hope that we retain Best. He showed enough last season to suggest he'd be canny back up.

All this s*** about him mixing stuff up off the bench is bollocks by the way. I could come on against knackered players and chase every ball down. I'd probably win a few sprints for the ball too. Doesn't mean I'd be a good player (I'm pretty s*** actually! :)).

aye course you could

We'll pardew must have to offer him a 5 year contract and declare he has "frightening" potential. He's never looked ready, hence why a loan to a club where he'll play week in week out could sort him out. It cannot hurt us.

Depends, going by the various sound bites from last season he didn't seem interested. Ranger that is

All this s*** about him mixing stuff up off the bench is bollocks by the way. I could come on against knackered players and chase every ball down. I'd probably win a few sprints for the ball too. Doesn't mean I'd be a good player (I'm pretty s*** actually! :)).

aye course you could

I suppose you can't see my tongue lodged firmly in my cheek over t'interweb then? :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Surely the thread title could now be 'Go Go Nile Ranger......to Blackpool' :D

Go Go Nile Ranger, you mighty morphing seaside ranger Yeah!