Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

People getting p*ssed over a player wearing a superman gown. f***s sake.  :lol:

It's the facial expression. It's as if he really thinks he's great. The problem is, he's done less than nothing on the pitch, yet he's already got the arrogance, and that really pisses some people off.

Big timing it is fine when you're a big time player.

think he might kick on a bit this season. we all know he's stupid but he's still knocking them in for the reserves and looks to have filled out a bit, lets not forget he was already pretty strong in the air/holding it up last season. still think there's life in him like.

What's changed since we offered him a new contract?  ???  The club knew what type of player/person he was then.

I don't see how we can't just loan him out every year for the next five years and see what he does.  :undecided:

What's changed since we offered him a new contract?  ???  The club knew what type of player/person he was then.

I don't see how we can't just loan him out every year for the next five years and see what he does.  :undecided:

my guess is out of the pool of average strikers (everyone except Ba) he's the easiest one to get rid of, for the exact same reason we brought him in, potential.