Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Ranger could have joined Blackpool last season when the Tangerines had a seven-figure offer for the forward accepted, but he opted to try to fight for his Premier League career.

Opted to doss around getting pissed at the Gate getting paid to do nowt more like.

Doesn't get inside this guy's thick skull that he may be earning a shitload now for doing f*** all, but unless he straightens himself up absolutely no club will go near him once his contract expires? And it's not like he's saving the money he earns, going off the reports in this thread.

It's a shame shola hadn't taken him under his wing because we'd have another bike riding apple eating mackem slayer lol

This is so unfunny I'm actually annoyed.

Ranger will be fine. When he's released by us he'll find another decent club almost immediately. Footballers rarely suffer.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I don't even think he wants to be a footballer. It's almost as if he's sick of it.

Why not go out on loan? Pardew is all about hard work so you aren't going to impressing falling asleep in the dressing room like young Nile does.

I don't even think he wants to be a footballer. It's almost as if he's sick of it.

Why not go out on loan? Pardew is all about hard work so you aren't going to impressing falling asleep in the dressing room like young Nile does.

He was on loan recently wasn't he? Scored a couple too.

Using a mobile phone whilst driving summons methinks.

Lolza.

I think it's more likely that he's highlighting that he gets stopped more than your average motorist, which I’m sure has nothing to do with him being accused of assaulting a policeman because they would never harass anybody.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Using a mobile phone whilst driving summons methinks.

Lolza.

I think it's more likely that he's highlighting that he gets stopped more than your average motorist, which I’m sure has nothing to do with him being accused of assaulting a policeman because they would never harass anybody.

He got done with drink driving not long ago and is probably well known to the police. Can you blame them for stopping him?

He got done with drink driving not long ago and is probably well known to the police. Can you blame them for stopping him?

If he's driving all over the road and appears to be drunk, no.  I worked shifts and got pulled over a couple of times a week until I got sick of it and went to the police station and complained.  I complained that the same police officers were stopping me even though I was doing nothing wrong and also that after a few weeks it should have sunk in that they kept pulling the same car over and the driver was going from work to home.

If he's driving all over the road and appears to be drunk, no.  I worked shifts and got pulled over a couple of times a week until I got sick of it and went to the police station and complained.  I complained that the same police officers were stopping me even though I was doing nothing wrong and also that after a few weeks it should have sunk in that they kept pulling the same car over and the driver was going from work to home.

but when they do anything wrong they cant find a carpet big enough to brush it under